ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Catamarans And Their Advantages
Total Articles: 2
Catamarans are two-hull boats which are usually motor-powered or by sail. Over the past few years, the popularity of catamarans has increased tremendously due to its speed and stability. Originated from the Tamil word kattumaram meaning “logs bound together”, catamarans were earlier used as fishing boats. Nowadays they are used mainly used for day sailing and leisure cruises.
Advantages of Catamarans
Catamarans growing popularity is mainly because it has more advantages than the monohulls.
• They are more comfortable and steady due to their two hulls. This makes it easier for people to just sit, relax, eat and have a great time in the boat especially when you anchor your boat in the middle of the sea.
• They are much bigger and wider than monohulls, thereby ensuring more space.
• The chance of going overboard on a catamaran is lesser than that of a monohull.
• Catamarans are faster than monohulls and are used extensively for sailing.
Buying an ideal Catamaran:
Many companies offer Catamarans Power Boats for Sale. If you don’t have a proper knowledge about the boats, you can likely end up getting something which isn’t right for you. By following these few things, you can get a clear idea of how to buy a catamaran.
• Decide upon the purpose: Do you love sailing for a longer distance in the sea or you like to anchor at a particular place in the ocean and spend time with your loved ones? If you are looking to go on short trips, then catamarans which are faster can benefit you. If all you need is luxury, then get a spacious boat. Choose either performance or luxury according to your needs.
• Try to look out for different types of catamarans: They vary from different sizes and designs. Beach catamarans, open deck cruising catamarans, bridgedeck cabin cruisers are a few types of catamarans available.
• Decide upon the capacity: If you want luxury like microwave, fridge and other luxuries, your speed will be compromised a bit. If speed is your main requirement, then you will have to reduce the amount of load you carry in the ship.
• Charter your boat: If you are planning to take your boat out only a few times in a year, then you can charter your boat in various charter companies. You can get an income from chartering your boat as well.
• Custom-made: If you don’t want to buy a catamaran, then you can probably get it build according to your own taste. But custom-made boats will be very costly.
• Test run: Before you buy a catamaran, it is always better to ask the company for a test run. Try sailing it in rough wind conditions to understand the capability of the boat better. You can also get the help of the company’s guide to get to know the boat better.
• Faster boats are always safest: Due to its speed, it becomes easier for you to escape unruly weather conditions. Make sure the boat is capable of going faster at sea.
Back Cove 30
Back Cove Yachts are a part of Maine Lobster boat heritage. The spoon bowed shape and stylish sloping transom, makes Back Cove 30 one of the most stylish yachts. Due to the infusion technology, it weighs lesser and has also improved in strength. It is more fuel efficient as well. Its design makes sure the yacht sails smoothly, giving you a comfortable
You can easily find various companies where Catamaran Boats are available for sale. You can either buy pre-owned catamarans or new ones. The Catamaran Company, Denison Yacht sales are a few companies who deal in selling of catamarans.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure