ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Book International Group Tours
Total Articles: 400
Booking a group tour comes with its own set of challenges. It requires a lot of coordination, planning and resources. Whether you plan your trip domestically or internationally, it would not be easy. The most popular types of group travel are family travel, adventure travel, social group travel to and corporate travel. So, whether you are booking a group tour as a head of the family or as an HR of business organization, your typical challenges include the confirmed travellers, budget and crowd-pleasing itinerary.
Challenge 1: Number of confirmed travellers
Most travel organizers need number of confirmed travellers to get the best discount on airfares, accommodation charges and other travel expenses. Yet, it’s almost impossible to get confirmation from potential travellers without a proper itinerary. It’s a classic chicken-egg story. However, professionals have a trade secret that could be very useful for all travel organizers. They call third party travel organizations and offer rough estimate of travellers for a quotation. They don’t call any travel vendors directly. They plan ahead to avail lowest rates. Then they ensure that every communication includes cancellation and refund policy of the respective hotels and airlines. So, travellers understand the rough costing, date of paying the amount and potential itinerary. After these travellers have paid their dues, the organizers have their trump card in the game. Then, they call all possible parties for the lowest rates as they have fixed number and book in time.
Challenge 2: budget
It is very difficult to find the right number for your travel budget. Yet professionals keep a little extra space in their budget. The idea is that most people wouldn’t like to pay extra. But they’ve been more than happy to receive a refund, even if it is just a small part of amount. When you book international tour packages, this extra amount would come in handy for travel insurance, shopping money and emergency expenses. So, charged a little extra and use it well.
Challenge 3: itinerary
When you are booking and international tour package for your friends, social groups or family, it is very difficult to create an itinerary that everyone likes. That’s why, it is best to convey the itinerary via a popular leader in the group. The opposition is much lower and acceptance is much higher. It the travel organizer isn’t that person, then it is essential to identify and use this contact well. So, all the best for your next group trip!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on domestic & international tours packages to pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent group tour to various Indian destinations.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco