ALL >> Business >> View Article
Mantri Realty – Delivering On Future Challenges
Total Articles: 1
A company known for its pan India presence and number of properties developed, Mantri Realty is in the business of developing real estate for both residential and commercial buyers. The owner of the company and managing director, Sunil Mantri is known in the industry to be a highly motivated developer who usually delivers on his commitments.
His recent appointment as president of NAREDCO, a regulatory body comprising of government officials, real estate developers and members of the larger public ensured that he would be involved in the drafting policies of the government with regards to the real estate Industry. A man of a few words, he has been involved in governmental task forces, panels and expert forums to provide an insight on the industry in which he has found so much success.
A principled, Mantri Realty
Sunil Mantricommitted man, he began his career in the stock broking after having decided to diversify from the successful family business of distributing for brands in the textile sector in India. What began as just investing in real estate, led to a full blown interest in the industry. He purchased his first few plots of land near the outskirts of Pune, and a single plot Karad, Maharashtra.
In a country where most developers are not too keen on having a multi city presence, Sunil Mantri decided to break from the norm and establish his company as a pan India presence; a move that turned out to be a prudent, shrewd decision in the long term.
Currently, Mantri Realty has established a brand presence in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities as well as metro’s such as Mumbai, Pune, Gwalior, Bengaluru, Solapur and the national capital territory. Through this expansive, intuitive strategy Sunil Mantri, has effectively built a monopoly in terms of creating awareness for his brand, Mantri Realty, an organization that was established in 1986.
Buying a home is a lifetime commitment, especially in a market where land, especially land that has been demarcated for residential or commercial purposes is scarce. With prices skyrocketing across the country, Sunil Mantri proposed the creation of affordable properties so that every Indian can have a roof over his head. Many of the 200 properties developed till date by Mantri Realty have been targeted at buyers looking for affordable, yet comfortable accommodation.
Another facet of the organization is their belief in ensuring that the homes or offices they make minimize the damage done to the environment in the long run. Almost all the properties developed by Mantri Realty are certified by the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council), to ensure that they meet the requirements not only of today, but also help us prepare for challenges that future generations might encounter.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev