ALL >> Business >> View Article
Mantri Realty – Delivering On Future Challenges
Total Articles: 1
A company known for its pan India presence and number of properties developed, Mantri Realty is in the business of developing real estate for both residential and commercial buyers. The owner of the company and managing director, Sunil Mantri is known in the industry to be a highly motivated developer who usually delivers on his commitments.
His recent appointment as president of NAREDCO, a regulatory body comprising of government officials, real estate developers and members of the larger public ensured that he would be involved in the drafting policies of the government with regards to the real estate Industry. A man of a few words, he has been involved in governmental task forces, panels and expert forums to provide an insight on the industry in which he has found so much success.
A principled, Mantri Realty
Sunil Mantricommitted man, he began his career in the stock broking after having decided to diversify from the successful family business of distributing for brands in the textile sector in India. What began as just investing in real estate, led to a full blown interest in the industry. He purchased his first few plots of land near the outskirts of Pune, and a single plot Karad, Maharashtra.
In a country where most developers are not too keen on having a multi city presence, Sunil Mantri decided to break from the norm and establish his company as a pan India presence; a move that turned out to be a prudent, shrewd decision in the long term.
Currently, Mantri Realty has established a brand presence in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities as well as metro’s such as Mumbai, Pune, Gwalior, Bengaluru, Solapur and the national capital territory. Through this expansive, intuitive strategy Sunil Mantri, has effectively built a monopoly in terms of creating awareness for his brand, Mantri Realty, an organization that was established in 1986.
Buying a home is a lifetime commitment, especially in a market where land, especially land that has been demarcated for residential or commercial purposes is scarce. With prices skyrocketing across the country, Sunil Mantri proposed the creation of affordable properties so that every Indian can have a roof over his head. Many of the 200 properties developed till date by Mantri Realty have been targeted at buyers looking for affordable, yet comfortable accommodation.
Another facet of the organization is their belief in ensuring that the homes or offices they make minimize the damage done to the environment in the long run. Almost all the properties developed by Mantri Realty are certified by the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council), to ensure that they meet the requirements not only of today, but also help us prepare for challenges that future generations might encounter.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining