ALL >> Computers >> View Article
This Article Might Show What You've Been Looking For Your Computer!
Total Articles: 192
Network Adapter Installation with Driver Detective Applications
Before, computers were only meant to be stand-alone machines. This meant that this stuff were only run by itself without any other computer linking to it whatsoever. However, as years of development went on, computer manufacturers thought that putting computers on a network can help make work much easier by sharing files and resources. This, later the discovered, to be really helpful.
Today, with the introduction of computer networks and the Internet, it is very important that one has a network adapter built in on a PC. Any computer in the network can surf the Web, share files and chat with friends. Most desktop and laptop computers today have built-in network adapters and network ports, although they still call for an advanced driver updater to be able to use it properly. Knowing your PC can help you in a lot of ways.
Sometimes, external network cards don't work well when they are first plugged into your computer. If your network hardware comes with a driver CD provided by the manufacturer, here are some steps that you may take using Windows:
1) Read and follow the instructions provided in your hardware driver CD, if available.
2) After the set up process, open the Device Manager. You may find this on the Control Panel.
3) Check the media location that contains the driver of your network adapter.
4) Click "Open Device Manager to install drivers" in the "A network adapter was not found" dialog.
5) Click the Action menu and select "Add legacy hardware."
6) In the Add Hardware wizard, click "Next" and follow the following instructions.
7) When the wizard is finished, click "Test Network Adapter" on the dialog.
Other manufacturers offer executable installation files to automatically install network drivers. If this is the case, use the same hardware driver CD and look for the .exe file that installs the driver files.
However, to make the process easier, the best driver updater may be used in order to search for the latest, most stable version of the hardware drivers for the particular network card. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater available, is a powerful software that is able to support more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune