ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Landscapes Worth Seeking In Sri Lanka Holiday
Total Articles: 400
This small little island off the Indian subcontinent is one hell of a surprise package because a Sri Lanka holiday is much more than just a traditional island holiday, though. Yes, there are beaches, oh, such exotic stunning beaches. But, a Sri Lanka trip could be so much more than that.
The culture, cuisine and adventure are infused into true Sri Lanka experience. Yet, the true heart of Sri Lanka holiday package is – natural beauty. The lush greenery of the mountains and valleys touches you. The glittering and clear night sky, river bouncing through the countryside and fragrance of vibrant flowers imprints unforgettable memories on your mind. Here are few places in Sri Lanka are that worth the visit.
Little Adam’s Peak
It is a super-easy walk from Ella to this mini-summit. But, the view is fantastic. You know, the view is so fascinating and dynamic that you wouldn’t want to miss any part of the day. Foggy skies won’t bother you as neither would the heating tropical sun at noon. Sun rise could be the best time, though. You can check out a lot different shades of this gorgeous landscape in a short span of time.
Streams of white and shallow water have graced several destinations in Sri Lanka. Let’s be honest. There is no shortage of waterfalls in this country. Any tour package could include a waterfall. But, this is never known as the second highest fall in Sri Lanka, though it is. It is known for its magnificence and unabashedly raw magnetism. This waterfall is glorious. The water pooling at the base of the fall is refreshing and great for playing around.
Mackwoods Tea Plantation
There are several tea planations in Sri Lanka. Most are beautiful enough to be a part of tour package. The peaceful tea plants on the hills touching skies are simply amazing. The soothing quiet and untouched quality of tea plantations is worth the visit.
Located 10 km from Bentota, this garden is blissful play of flora. You may not be able to reach here easily. No public transport is available. Oh, but is the view worth it! The beauty and style of this garden is not conventional. But it is a majestic garden experience that you would never forget.
So, don’t let the beaches, dive sites or UNSCO world heritage sites fool you. This holiday can be a series of wonderful and eye-pleasing experiences.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages to pursue his passion. He recently visited Sri-Lanka on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family