ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Landscapes Worth Seeking In Sri Lanka Holiday
Total Articles: 400
This small little island off the Indian subcontinent is one hell of a surprise package because a Sri Lanka holiday is much more than just a traditional island holiday, though. Yes, there are beaches, oh, such exotic stunning beaches. But, a Sri Lanka trip could be so much more than that.
The culture, cuisine and adventure are infused into true Sri Lanka experience. Yet, the true heart of Sri Lanka holiday package is – natural beauty. The lush greenery of the mountains and valleys touches you. The glittering and clear night sky, river bouncing through the countryside and fragrance of vibrant flowers imprints unforgettable memories on your mind. Here are few places in Sri Lanka are that worth the visit.
Little Adam’s Peak
It is a super-easy walk from Ella to this mini-summit. But, the view is fantastic. You know, the view is so fascinating and dynamic that you wouldn’t want to miss any part of the day. Foggy skies won’t bother you as neither would the heating tropical sun at noon. Sun rise could be the best time, though. You can check out a lot different shades of this gorgeous landscape in a short span of time.
Streams of white and shallow water have graced several destinations in Sri Lanka. Let’s be honest. There is no shortage of waterfalls in this country. Any tour package could include a waterfall. But, this is never known as the second highest fall in Sri Lanka, though it is. It is known for its magnificence and unabashedly raw magnetism. This waterfall is glorious. The water pooling at the base of the fall is refreshing and great for playing around.
Mackwoods Tea Plantation
There are several tea planations in Sri Lanka. Most are beautiful enough to be a part of tour package. The peaceful tea plants on the hills touching skies are simply amazing. The soothing quiet and untouched quality of tea plantations is worth the visit.
Located 10 km from Bentota, this garden is blissful play of flora. You may not be able to reach here easily. No public transport is available. Oh, but is the view worth it! The beauty and style of this garden is not conventional. But it is a majestic garden experience that you would never forget.
So, don’t let the beaches, dive sites or UNSCO world heritage sites fool you. This holiday can be a series of wonderful and eye-pleasing experiences.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages to pursue his passion. He recently visited Sri-Lanka on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David