ALL >> General >> View Article
You Begin Your Journey In The Menu Screen
Total Articles: 197
Starlane network to fut 14 coins travel at incredible speeds from one side of the galaxy to the other, ensuring no planet or species was beyond their reach. They ruled for a hundred centuries with a perpetual force it seemed none could escape. But with such stability, such galactic uniformity, seeds of doubt were bound to be sown. The Drox became suspicious and even afraid of their Operatives, and set out to destroy them all. This attempt failed and plunged the Drox into a Civil War with the Drox Operatives – ripping all power from the Drox until only a small group of Drox Operatives remained alive.
Over thousands of years, the Drox Operative guild has continued to invoke fear among everyone in existence. Holding no trust or loyalty to any one race, but working as mercenaries for the highest bidder, the Drox Operative has become a necessity in the battle for galactic power. As the galaxy is developing and changing, many of the major races are growing in power through expansion of their colonies, obtaining new technologies, or even going to war with other races. This is where you come in.
You are the Drox Operative, ready to take advantage of the plethora of flaws in each race. You have the ability to manipulate who holds the reigns of power over the galaxy. Will you choose to side with the race that conquers the galaxy, or perhaps defy your roots and create a shared peace with all? The choice is up to you with every mission you take, every point of contact, and every bit of intelligence you gather.
You begin your journey in the Menu screen (there is no opening video), choosing what race you wish to be. The ten races that you can choose from are as follows: Human, Dryad, Utopian, Fringe, Hive, Drakk, Lithsoid, Cortex, Shadow, and Brunt. Each race has strengths and weaknesses (for instance, the Drakk are aggressive and strong, but are slower and easy to spot; whereas the Shadow aren’t as strong, but are stealthy and accurate, making for a lot of sneak attacks), and it’s up to you to decide what kind of game you wish to play. If you can’t choose between the species, don’t worry: you can create multiple ships with different races at the helms. Once you’ve chosen your race, you’ll need to name your ship! You can name it whatever you’d like, or have a name randomly generated for you if you are not feeling particularly creative.
One unique aspect of this game is that practically everything is customizable. Once you choose and name your ship, the Pacing option will let you select one of five levels: from Very Slow to Very Fast. You can then select Sector size, How Settled the area that you start in is (from only one colony to fully established), the number of species that can exist in each sector (up to six), and the Difficulty www.fifa14world.co.uk Level (Legendary, Veteran, Expert, or Normal). If you don’t care, hit Random on all these options for a surprise universe!
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln