ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates Global Defense Land Vehicle Industry To Grow With A Cagr Of 1.3% By 2020
Total Articles: 84
The global defense land vehicle industry is forecast to reach an estimated $32.7 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 1.3% over the next eight years (2013-2020). North America contributed $14.3 billion, or 47.3% of the market in 2012 based on increasing demand for ground tactical vehicles during 2007-2012. The competitive landscape changed during 2007-2012 and major players such as BAE Systems Plc, General Dynamics, Thales SA, and Navistar International Corporation have retained their positions. Oshkosh Corporation entered the ranks of the top players, replacing Krauss-Maffei Wegmann.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis of the industry and presents its findings in “Global Defense Land Vehicle Industry 2013-2020: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.” The report studies the business of global defense land vehicles, providing an annual trend analysis highlighting the market size, profit, and cost structure for the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW) regions.
Lucintel analyses the major challenges of the industry. The global defense land vehicle industry is dependent on government spending. If the government decides to allocate a greater portion of budgetary funds for defense expenditures, then the companies that are manufacturing defense land vehicles benefit. On the other hand, restrictive government policies are a challenge for the industry.
Lucintel’s report also focuses on the key drivers. Increased homeland security is high on the agenda of most governments as the war against terrorism continues. Increased defense budgets of ROW and APAC countries are positively affecting the manufacturing companies.
The study provides up-to-date information on the market share, profit margins, and capabilities of the leaders. The report helps players in the industry to realistically assess their strategies vis-a-vis leading competitors and benefits executives with strategically useful competitor information, data analysis, and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and sales plans. Lucintel offerings include Defense Market Research.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel provides cutting-edge decision support services that facilitate critical decisions with greater speed, insight, and cost efficiency. To learn more, visit www.lucintel.com. Visit Lucintel Product list http://www.lucintel.com/lucintel-product-catalog.html to see a complete list of Lucintel reports. Sign up for our free Email Newsletter http://www.lucintel.com/newsletter.aspx
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help