ALL >> General >> View Article
The 10 Must Haves For Graphic Designer Portfolios And Online Photo Portfolio
Total Articles: 126
If you want your graphic designer portfolios and online photo portfolio to have that impeccable look, the “10 must haves” should inevitably be considered and included. These ‘must haves’ should in fact be a part and parcel of not just the graphic and photo portfolios but all other online portfolios like fashion, architecture and the like. It is these must haves features which make a portfolio noteworthy. Your audience, clients and potential employers will definitely consider taking a look at your portfolio. Including the ‘must haves’ should be the duty of all job seekers as they will be the key reasons for that good job.
Graphic designer portfolio and online photo portfolio are being created almost everyday. This brings to light the increasing popularity of such a field in the industry. However, not all portfolios are lucky to have that careful visit by a client or employer. The reason behind may lie on the irrelevant elements the portfolio is made up of. So, just as a portfolio is a must have essentials for all job seekers, the following 10 elements and features are a must have for all types of portfolio:
1. Your portfolio website should have a ‘about me’ section where you can share your essential details in a conversational tone. This will make you and your portfolio stand out from the others and help your audience get an insight into your personality. Talk about your aspirations, your passion, and your driving force with your audience. You can as well include a blog section.
2. The ‘about me’ section should not be confused with the ‘contact me’ section. Graphic designer portfolio and online photo portfolio should invariably have your contact information like your email id and phone number if possible.
3. Make your portfolio ‘mess free’. Everything should be well organized. The layout should be simple so that anybody can view your photos and images with ease.
4. Create your own logo or brand. It boosts up the value of the portfolio.
5. Graphic designing and photography have numerous sub-fields. You may be an expert in one or more fields. Make sure your specialties are explicitly listed in your graphic designer portfolio and online photo portfolio.
6. As obvious as it may sound, your portfolio should show your best work. Expose your potentialities in your field in every aspect. Make sure you regularly update the new works.
7. Good communication skill is also an important criterion of a good portfolio. The written contents of your portfolio should be done in impeccable grammar.
8. Speed up your portfolio websites by using optimized images and avoiding Flash. You will not want to make your audience restless by the never-ending loading time. Your portfolio should have an integration of social media networks like Twitter, Linkedln, Google+, Facebook etc.
9. Share with your audience your views on the particular image or photos you have created or clicked. A one liner will do the job.
The creation of graphic designer portfolios and online photo portfolio lies in your hand. Make sure you make the most of the available online features to create a stunning portfolio.
Create graphic designer portfolios with all the essential elements. Your online photo portfolio will bring your work alive to the world.
General Articles1. Металлургический Комбинат
2. Jantar Mantar: Must Visit Place In Jaipur For Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
3. Here Is What You Must Know About Gst
4. Our Rainbow Girls
5. Leather Handbags For Men And Women
6. Silk Sarees Online
7. Leather Product
8. Things To Do In Case Of Emergency
9. Discover The Outdoors
10. College 2 Corporate
11. Remaining Affordable
12. Why You Should Go With A Third Party Internet Provider Instead Of The Big 4
Author: CanNet Telecom
13. Web Development And Marketing
14. Dancing On Hip Hop Beats
15. Unrestricted Domain Extensions