ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Increasing Importance Of Los Angeles Data Recovery Services
Total Articles: 71
The devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy and Tropical Storm Irene instilled in many business owners the importance of implementing a disaster recovery plan and working with a reliable Los Angeles data recovery firm. According to a study, 87 per cent of companies that lose access to their precious data for more than a week are likely to see their doors close permanently within one year.
Be it a natural disaster, computer virus, hardware failure, or human error, the fact remains: Data loss is very much possible and an actual threat to any business. With the average cost of a business shutdown estimated at $336,000 per hour, it’s no surprise why more businesses are urgently mapping out their disaster recovery plans.
It’s true that business managers in the past were more reluctant to set a budget for such plans, but the ever increasing use of cloud computing has reversed this trend. The benefits of backing up data in real time proves to be a major draw.
Data stored at third party storage facilities is subject to many security measures, including physical safety mechanisms like updated firewalls and fire suppression. Virtual private network (VPN) connections add another level of security. Dispersing data to different locations is another safety measure that allows businesses to mirror their environments to other locations in case disaster strikes in one location.
You may have an in-house IT team, but during a crisis, their energies and efforts might be devoted elsewhere. A third-party Los Angeles data recovery company will be on the job 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that your data and systems are secure.
To learn how cloud computing has affected disaster recovery measures, visit networkworld.com/news/2013/073013-cloud-computing-disaster-recovery-272370.html
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality