ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Continual Improvement At Rejuvenate Stays
Total Articles: 5
Rejuvenate Stays want to give their guests the best experience they can have when they stay in one of their properties. Their way of ensuring this is by having a large focus on continual improvement. A couple of ways they strive to ensure they have continual improvement is via customer surveys and speaking with guests throughout the booking process.
Rejuvenate Stays takes the results of the surveys very seriously and address any issues that may arise and they feel a great sense of satisfaction when they receive comments such as:
“It's the second time I have used Rejuvenate Stays and have been very happy both times.”
Great service and loved the place. The best part was we got what we were told, seen and offered. The service I received was absolutely fantastic. I could not fault anything, which is very unusual as I have such high standards!!!!
“It really is a wonderful property and a lot of thought went into making our stay there as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We would also like to commend you for your excellent service, we knew exactly what was happening at all times and everything was carried out in a prompt and efficient manner.
Let me say again how delighted we were to stay at this property and thank you and the owners for a great stay.”
It is not only guests that fill out the surveys as Rejuvenate Stays also encourage their staff to provide any additional feedback or changes they would implement. Anyone who works with the Rejuvenate Stays team is to be considered part of the family and everyone has a voice. Without the support from within the organisation, the foundations could buckle and this has the potential to not only create a hostile work environment but a poor guest experience.
Some results from their surveys include:
94% of guests would recommended us to family and friends 69% of guests say that staff respond to their request extremely well, and 25% say they respond very well.
74% of guests rate their overall experience with customer service at Rejuvenate Stays including the booking process and flow of communication leading up to their stay better than with their competitors.
*sample size of 192 guests.
Rejuvenate Stays encourages all organisations in the business of providing customer service to regularly survey their internal and external customers to keep them on a path of continual improvement.
Lisa Emrose, Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David