ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Continual Improvement At Rejuvenate Stays
Total Articles: 5
Rejuvenate Stays want to give their guests the best experience they can have when they stay in one of their properties. Their way of ensuring this is by having a large focus on continual improvement. A couple of ways they strive to ensure they have continual improvement is via customer surveys and speaking with guests throughout the booking process.
Rejuvenate Stays takes the results of the surveys very seriously and address any issues that may arise and they feel a great sense of satisfaction when they receive comments such as:
“It's the second time I have used Rejuvenate Stays and have been very happy both times.”
Great service and loved the place. The best part was we got what we were told, seen and offered. The service I received was absolutely fantastic. I could not fault anything, which is very unusual as I have such high standards!!!!
“It really is a wonderful property and a lot of thought went into making our stay there as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We would also like to commend you for your excellent service, we knew exactly what was happening at all times and everything was carried out in a prompt and efficient manner.
Let me say again how delighted we were to stay at this property and thank you and the owners for a great stay.”
It is not only guests that fill out the surveys as Rejuvenate Stays also encourage their staff to provide any additional feedback or changes they would implement. Anyone who works with the Rejuvenate Stays team is to be considered part of the family and everyone has a voice. Without the support from within the organisation, the foundations could buckle and this has the potential to not only create a hostile work environment but a poor guest experience.
Some results from their surveys include:
94% of guests would recommended us to family and friends 69% of guests say that staff respond to their request extremely well, and 25% say they respond very well.
74% of guests rate their overall experience with customer service at Rejuvenate Stays including the booking process and flow of communication leading up to their stay better than with their competitors.
*sample size of 192 guests.
Rejuvenate Stays encourages all organisations in the business of providing customer service to regularly survey their internal and external customers to keep them on a path of continual improvement.
Lisa Emrose, Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience