ALL >> Legal >> View Article
The Important Of Laws To Maintain Peace In The Society
Total Articles: 233
Law is the backbone of our society. It controls what we do, how we do and when we do it. It is a set of rules that we must follow and if we choose to diverge from them, we are liable for punishment. One cannot expect orderliness in the society without some sort of legal system, even if it is just one simple rule. There are different categories in law and each has its own priorities. More often than not, law is should be present to maintain peace in the society, to maintain the status quo, to protect the property, the vested rights and the established relationships.
If there was no legal system to control how people operate their lives, then a society wouldn’t exist. People would be free to make any decisions based solely on their wishes and principles which could be ethical or unethical. They would feel free to rob, steal, murder, assault, rape, trespass and terrorise anybody without having the fear of getting caught and being penalised for the same. Nothing would be done about. It would lead to a disastrous dystopian society.
The establishment and maintenance of a wide-spread peace through law rather than by arbitrary violence and coercion is important and is one of humankind's most urgent and difficult problems. To achieve a complete understanding of what law may contribute to world peace, the inextricable relations of law and peace, it is necessary that we observe the holistic view of global interactions that contain both law and peace. We must formulate laws based on the examination of past trends, clarification of basic community goals, recommendation of alternatives in decision process that promise a higher degree of success.
If people knew they would not be punished for their actions then nothing would stop them from doing what they wished to do. And then people would also seek revenge with those who hurt them and would turn into a never-ending cycle. This would continue because these anti-social elements would think that they could get away with absolutely anything they deemed possible.
A system of rules is necessary to regulate relationships between people with conflicting interests, such as, employees and employers, tenants and landlord and their neighbours. A strong legal system is the only way to ensure that human rights are respected. Without laws, our society cannot function effectively. Whatever the children see, they learn and that is why to ensure the safety of future generations, law is so important to society.
Legal Articles1. Knowing About The Factors And Damage Awards For Wrongful Death
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
2. Simple Steps To Encourage Estate Planning
Author: Probate Lawyer
3. Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
4. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
5. Legal Agreement Template
6. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
7. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
8. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
9. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
10. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
11. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
12. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
13. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
14. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
15. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself