ALL >> Legal >> View Article
The Important Of Laws To Maintain Peace In The Society
Total Articles: 233
Law is the backbone of our society. It controls what we do, how we do and when we do it. It is a set of rules that we must follow and if we choose to diverge from them, we are liable for punishment. One cannot expect orderliness in the society without some sort of legal system, even if it is just one simple rule. There are different categories in law and each has its own priorities. More often than not, law is should be present to maintain peace in the society, to maintain the status quo, to protect the property, the vested rights and the established relationships.
If there was no legal system to control how people operate their lives, then a society wouldn’t exist. People would be free to make any decisions based solely on their wishes and principles which could be ethical or unethical. They would feel free to rob, steal, murder, assault, rape, trespass and terrorise anybody without having the fear of getting caught and being penalised for the same. Nothing would be done about. It would lead to a disastrous dystopian society.
The establishment and maintenance of a wide-spread peace through law rather than by arbitrary violence and coercion is important and is one of humankind's most urgent and difficult problems. To achieve a complete understanding of what law may contribute to world peace, the inextricable relations of law and peace, it is necessary that we observe the holistic view of global interactions that contain both law and peace. We must formulate laws based on the examination of past trends, clarification of basic community goals, recommendation of alternatives in decision process that promise a higher degree of success.
If people knew they would not be punished for their actions then nothing would stop them from doing what they wished to do. And then people would also seek revenge with those who hurt them and would turn into a never-ending cycle. This would continue because these anti-social elements would think that they could get away with absolutely anything they deemed possible.
A system of rules is necessary to regulate relationships between people with conflicting interests, such as, employees and employers, tenants and landlord and their neighbours. A strong legal system is the only way to ensure that human rights are respected. Without laws, our society cannot function effectively. Whatever the children see, they learn and that is why to ensure the safety of future generations, law is so important to society.
Legal Articles1. Avail Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Services To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
2. What Does A Car Accident Lawyer Do?
3. The Traffic Tickets Defense Lawyer Houston Can Save You From All Types Of Traffic Violations
4. Importance Of Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer
5. Setting Up Business In India
Author: knowledgentia Consultants
6. Choosing A Reputable Attorney To Represent You In Court
Author: Adam Clark
7. Know About Law Firms That Help In Accident Cases
Author: Adam Clark
8. Leading Criminal Defense Attorney Assistance
Author: Adam Clark
9. At What Point Should You Contact A Lawyer To Deal With Your Car Accident?
10. 5 Important Questions To Ask Your Car Accident Attorney In Arizona
11. Contact Personal Injury Lawyers Oklahoma For Best Compensation
12. How To Divorce Your Spouse -mutual Consent Divorce- Hindu Divorce Law
Author: Legal Resolved
13. Wrongful Death Lawyers: What To Expect In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit
14. How To Attract Clients And Boost Your Law Firm Business?
Author: John Ford
15. Importance Of Legal Documentation Company