ALL >> Legal >> View Article
The Important Of Laws To Maintain Peace In The Society
Total Articles: 233
Law is the backbone of our society. It controls what we do, how we do and when we do it. It is a set of rules that we must follow and if we choose to diverge from them, we are liable for punishment. One cannot expect orderliness in the society without some sort of legal system, even if it is just one simple rule. There are different categories in law and each has its own priorities. More often than not, law is should be present to maintain peace in the society, to maintain the status quo, to protect the property, the vested rights and the established relationships.
If there was no legal system to control how people operate their lives, then a society wouldn’t exist. People would be free to make any decisions based solely on their wishes and principles which could be ethical or unethical. They would feel free to rob, steal, murder, assault, rape, trespass and terrorise anybody without having the fear of getting caught and being penalised for the same. Nothing would be done about. It would lead to a disastrous dystopian society.
The establishment and maintenance of a wide-spread peace through law rather than by arbitrary violence and coercion is important and is one of humankind's most urgent and difficult problems. To achieve a complete understanding of what law may contribute to world peace, the inextricable relations of law and peace, it is necessary that we observe the holistic view of global interactions that contain both law and peace. We must formulate laws based on the examination of past trends, clarification of basic community goals, recommendation of alternatives in decision process that promise a higher degree of success.
If people knew they would not be punished for their actions then nothing would stop them from doing what they wished to do. And then people would also seek revenge with those who hurt them and would turn into a never-ending cycle. This would continue because these anti-social elements would think that they could get away with absolutely anything they deemed possible.
A system of rules is necessary to regulate relationships between people with conflicting interests, such as, employees and employers, tenants and landlord and their neighbours. A strong legal system is the only way to ensure that human rights are respected. Without laws, our society cannot function effectively. Whatever the children see, they learn and that is why to ensure the safety of future generations, law is so important to society.
Legal Articles1. Car Accidents Involving Uber And Lyft In Phoenix, Arizona
2. Car Accidents In Glendale: Seat Belt Injuries Overview
3. Slip And Fall Injuries: Contributive Causes And Premises That Are Mostly Found Risky
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Al Rowaad Is Available Around The Clock 24/7
5. Be Active Before Selecting A Lawyers For Your Personal Legal Issue.
Author: Lex Lords
6. First Day In Federal Prison
Author: Sanjoi Mazumder
7. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
8. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
9. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
10. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
11. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
12. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
13. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
15. Check Criminal Records