ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Can Hackers Attack Your Website?By Expert Author: coltonaron
Generally, all the website owners will wish that their website should stay protected from malicious hackers. But, websites are always at the risk of this type of attack. Some might think that only small websites are prone to this type of attack. But, the fact is that these hackers wish to get hold of the big fish out there for ensuring a large payday. When this is the case of some hackers, some of them find fun in attacking smaller portals with a view to hone their skills or for using them as the launch pad for attacking other portals linked.
It is essential that website owners should have an understanding of how these attackers can gain access to their portals and they should also be aware of the type of attacks used by these hackers. Also, they should be aware of the protective measures that can be taken to protect their websites. For instance, one of the best methods that they can follow is to select a web hosting company, who is ensuring DDoS protection, which means Distributed Denial of Service Protection. DDoS is done by hackers to stop the users from getting access to a portal. Here are some of the ways used by hackers to attack the websites:
DOS attacks: This type of damage is highly disruptive and it will be highly difficult to stop it once the damage has begun, particularly when the owner cannot identify what is happening to his portal. Here, the hacker bombards the server of the portal with a number of requests for information. It will bog down the server and will try to process every request and eventually will make the server to crash. On the other hand, when your web hosting company assures DDoS protection, this type of attacks is not possible.
Authorization bypass: This type generally targets a weak link in a portal and it is typically done through a content management system. But, rather than focusing on the weak link, the hackers make use of this website to access the serious content that is stored within the database. You might be surprised at, how is it easy for the hackers to access the rest of the framework once they find an entry? This is the brilliance of the hackers.
The other methods used by hackers for attacking a portal are SQL injection, Trojan horses are redirects. So, it is better to carefully select a hosting company, who offers Minecraft DDoS protection.
Minecraft DDoS Protection is a popular name under this type of protection provided by hosting companies.
Cosmic Host advanced DDoS Protected proxy service is a secure, ultra-high capacity service that safeguards organizations from crippling DDoS attacks. All our servers are automatically protected from a range of different ddos attack methods. Visit us for more information.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing