ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Can Hackers Attack Your Website?
Total Articles: 5
Generally, all the website owners will wish that their website should stay protected from malicious hackers. But, websites are always at the risk of this type of attack. Some might think that only small websites are prone to this type of attack. But, the fact is that these hackers wish to get hold of the big fish out there for ensuring a large payday. When this is the case of some hackers, some of them find fun in attacking smaller portals with a view to hone their skills or for using them as the launch pad for attacking other portals linked.
It is essential that website owners should have an understanding of how these attackers can gain access to their portals and they should also be aware of the type of attacks used by these hackers. Also, they should be aware of the protective measures that can be taken to protect their websites. For instance, one of the best methods that they can follow is to select a web hosting company, who is ensuring DDoS protection, which means Distributed Denial of Service Protection. DDoS is done by hackers to stop the users from getting access to a portal. Here are some of the ways used by hackers to attack the websites:
DOS attacks: This type of damage is highly disruptive and it will be highly difficult to stop it once the damage has begun, particularly when the owner cannot identify what is happening to his portal. Here, the hacker bombards the server of the portal with a number of requests for information. It will bog down the server and will try to process every request and eventually will make the server to crash. On the other hand, when your web hosting company assures DDoS protection, this type of attacks is not possible.
Authorization bypass: This type generally targets a weak link in a portal and it is typically done through a content management system. But, rather than focusing on the weak link, the hackers make use of this website to access the serious content that is stored within the database. You might be surprised at, how is it easy for the hackers to access the rest of the framework once they find an entry? This is the brilliance of the hackers.
The other methods used by hackers for attacking a portal are SQL injection, Trojan horses are redirects. So, it is better to carefully select a hosting company, who offers Minecraft DDoS protection.
Minecraft DDoS Protection is a popular name under this type of protection provided by hosting companies.
Cosmic Host advanced DDoS Protected proxy service is a secure, ultra-high capacity service that safeguards organizations from crippling DDoS attacks. All our servers are automatically protected from a range of different ddos attack methods. Visit us for more information.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
2. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
3. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
4. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
5. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
6. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
7. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
8. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
9. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
10. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar
11. Want To Win Rankbrain With Your Content? Here Are 4 Top Tips
Author: Jerry Tait
12. Introduction To Youtube Live Streaming Service
Author: Dreamcast India
13. Ai Speech | Virtual Assistant For Website | I-talk
14. Checkout! How Digital Marketing Has Benefitted Flipkart !!
Author: Naresh Kumar Soma
15. Videography Atlanta – Top Media Production Companies Are Ready To Deliver Maximum Convenience
Author: William Brown