ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Awesome Celestial Sights To See During Sky Tours With Your Kids
Total Articles: 4
On weekends or on short vacations, we all generally prefers to spend time with nature and in most cases visiting natural beauty sights on the earth in our vicinity. When we had decided to spend this short vacation with our kids, we started Googling tours operators websites. Fortunately, my little babe pointed out one outstanding tour operator who is giving sky tours offers along with your kids and teen agers with immense curiosity of the nature out of earth. We have booked for it and packed essentials with a new zeal and excitement because this time we were spending time of night, not of day.
Our journey on the sky tours was an easy going experience and we had taken our seats under the open sky in front of a big telescope. We had experts at our services, especially for our kids as they have little understanding of the awesome world outside the earth. Our sky tours guides begun their introductory speech in very kid friendly manners and introduced them with the general terms and common universal substances. Once they had created some familiarity with the most known planets, stars, constellations, etc. they introduced us with the current astronomical events going on in the sky.
They showed our kids the year’s huge “Winter Diamond” and describe it well in simple language. They showed us that it was bright Jupiter on the top, bright Sirius on the bottom, and Procyon as well as Betelgeuse forming this diamond making left and right corners. Its journey in our time zone begins in the south around 7:00 P.M. and heading westwards as the time advances.
Apart from these, they showed us Big Dipper standing on its handle in the northeast and growing bit late this evening. Their detailed explanation about Big Dipper made our kids crazy and engaging. According to them Big Dipper is a bunch of seven stars of constellation Ursa Major. These stars are Dubhe or alpha Uma Merak-beta, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar, Alkaid by name.
Their brightness and position in the sky make them outstanding and easy to find therefore they are using as the guidepost for the beginners. For instance Merak-beta and Dubhe-alpha are pointing a straight line towards the Polaris, a standing and bright star of the north pole and guide us to locate north in any dark sky. These inverted and leaned 5-five stars i.e., Big Dipper had made us highly satisfied with our sky trips and our kids were ready to absorb more details of other celestial objects throwing their sleep throughout the night.
Plenty of things happened during our sky trips, but we will discuss rest on next time on this same forum.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family