ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Awesome Celestial Sights To See During Sky Tours With Your Kids
Total Articles: 4
On weekends or on short vacations, we all generally prefers to spend time with nature and in most cases visiting natural beauty sights on the earth in our vicinity. When we had decided to spend this short vacation with our kids, we started Googling tours operators websites. Fortunately, my little babe pointed out one outstanding tour operator who is giving sky tours offers along with your kids and teen agers with immense curiosity of the nature out of earth. We have booked for it and packed essentials with a new zeal and excitement because this time we were spending time of night, not of day.
Our journey on the sky tours was an easy going experience and we had taken our seats under the open sky in front of a big telescope. We had experts at our services, especially for our kids as they have little understanding of the awesome world outside the earth. Our sky tours guides begun their introductory speech in very kid friendly manners and introduced them with the general terms and common universal substances. Once they had created some familiarity with the most known planets, stars, constellations, etc. they introduced us with the current astronomical events going on in the sky.
They showed our kids the year’s huge “Winter Diamond” and describe it well in simple language. They showed us that it was bright Jupiter on the top, bright Sirius on the bottom, and Procyon as well as Betelgeuse forming this diamond making left and right corners. Its journey in our time zone begins in the south around 7:00 P.M. and heading westwards as the time advances.
Apart from these, they showed us Big Dipper standing on its handle in the northeast and growing bit late this evening. Their detailed explanation about Big Dipper made our kids crazy and engaging. According to them Big Dipper is a bunch of seven stars of constellation Ursa Major. These stars are Dubhe or alpha Uma Merak-beta, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar, Alkaid by name.
Their brightness and position in the sky make them outstanding and easy to find therefore they are using as the guidepost for the beginners. For instance Merak-beta and Dubhe-alpha are pointing a straight line towards the Polaris, a standing and bright star of the north pole and guide us to locate north in any dark sky. These inverted and leaned 5-five stars i.e., Big Dipper had made us highly satisfied with our sky trips and our kids were ready to absorb more details of other celestial objects throwing their sleep throughout the night.
Plenty of things happened during our sky trips, but we will discuss rest on next time on this same forum.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler