ALL >> Education >> View Article
Apply Online For B1 Test Or Esol Test For Visa Process
Total Articles: 5
If you are applying for a spouse visa as a non-native speaker of English it is mandatory that you qualify the A1 ESOL test while the B1 test is for those who are applying for citizenship and settlement in the nation and for taking any of these tests you can register with the authorized centers which provide all information regarding the course structure and examination process for you to attempt the Bi test or ESOL test as per your legal requirements.
The B1 test for speaking and listening is offered as a 10 minutes exam where the results are declared on the same day but it may take up to 10 days for you to receive the certificate. You can find the exam information from the registered center where you shall book for your examination slot and the B1 exam is conducted as two phases each given 5 minutes duration to complete the questionnaire. As part of the speaking test candidates need to pick up a personal topic in which they are comfortable and are able to discuss with the examiner for the 5 minutes duration. However, the topic needs to be selected ahead so that the examiner frames for a spontaneous discussion to test the candidates speaking abilities and language proficiency which is the basic idea of the test.
The second stage of the B1 test includes conversation on two selected topics by the examiner where the candidate is required to demonstrate their communicative skills in the language answering the examiner questions and being interactive by asking the examiner any questions to qualify the test. There are also different levels and grades issued in the ESOL test to the candidates based on their communication and proficiency levels in the English language which help them get the spouse visa or for those looking for citizenship visas. You can also find videos on these tests for preparation before applying and attempting the exam.
You can check out online for the authorized centers which conduct these B1 test or ESOL test for registration which costs 125 pounds including the certification collection. However, if you are not confident about taking the exam you can cancel and rebook the exam before 3 days prior to the exam date. So based on whether you want to apply for citizenship and settlement or spouse visa you have to check out the B1 ESOL entry level 3 test or the A1 ESOL entry level 1 test respectively for which you can contact the home office .
If you are planning for ESOL Test, then Intech Centre is one of the most experienced provider of training, examinations and career services. We offer computer-based examinations such as Citizenship, ECDL, ESOL Spouse Visa and many more with top-class services and facilities. For more info, please Click Here.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning