ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Reasons Why Oolong Tea Is Becoming Popular
Total Articles: 3
One of the cultural manifestations of the English lifestyle is the much hyped and loved ‘tea time’. The afternoon tea in the United Kingdom has traditionally been a practice of the wealthy class where a large spread of bread, cakes and biscuits would accompany freshly brewed tea. While today many would not have the time to uphold this practice, it goes without saying that the Englishmen are obsessed with their teas. From the regular tea to the many flavoured tea, it is almost necessary for every person to drink a cuppa or two.
One of the popular varieties of tea that is increasingly becoming popular is Oolong tea. Oolong tea is characterised by its rich aroma which sometimes seem to have a fruity taste, sometimes a fusion of apples and peaches. Many times Oolong tea UK also tastes sweet as honey. However it would be wrong to say that Oolong tea is popular only because of its taste. This tea variety is known for its many health benefits too. When translated to English, ‘Oolong’ means black dragon and it is also referred to as the brown tea. It terms of taste, caffeine levels and aroma, Oolong tea is ranked midway between black and green tea. This variety of tea originated from Southeast China and Taiwan while its sub-varieties are also found in the Fujian’s Wuyi Mountains.
How Oolong Tea is Beneficial for Health
Did you know that Oolong tea burns 157% more fat than green tea? Yes green tea is good for health but scientists are now claiming that Oolong tea could be much better. Because of its benefits on weight loss programs, Oolong tea is also called the weight loss tea. Drinking just two cups of Oolong tea everyday will ensure that the stubborn fats go away quickly. Having large quantity of polyphenol, a type of antioxidant, Oolong tea helps in many more ways. Let’s take a quick glimpse at some of the health benefits of Oolong tea.
• Good for Teeth: Oolong tea has shown to work remarkably well in improving the conditions of the teeth. It makes the teeth strong and healthy.
• Helps In Refreshing The Mind: Refreshing the mind doesn’t just mean relaxing, but it also indicates the overall mental well-being of a person. Drinking Oolong tea on a regular basis ensures that the cognitive functioning of the mind improves.
• Takes Care of Skin: For those suffering from allergies and eczema, Oolong tea can do wonders. It is true the tea cannot cure but it definitely helps in preventing allergies. Furthermore, it clarifies the skin, making it more healthy and radiant.
• Strengthens Immune System: Making it a habit to drink Oolong tea everyday strengthens the immune system and makes your life healthy.
There is no doubt that Oolong tea has many health benefits and everyone should make it a habit to drink this variety of tea. Luckily because of the growing popularity of Oolong tea, it is readily available in departmental stores all across UK. But if you are unsure where to search for this variety, you can buy Oolong tea in UK from online stores. Online stores such as WellTea sources fresh tea leaves from the Fujian Mountains of China and stocks them in the United Kingdom. You can simply place the order online and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Alan is a tea enthusiast who drinks Oolong tea regularly. There has been a steep rise in the drinking of Oolong Tea in the UK, and Aaron assures that if you buy Oolong Tea UK online from WellTea you can sure of buying authentic tea leaves.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi