ALL >> Health >> View Article
Top 5 Natural Low Calorie Sweetners!
Total Articles: 233
Sugar is one of the most popular staple foods found in the market. Throughout the history, people have been adding natural sweeteners to food to make it more palatable. But excessive consumption of sugar results in weaker immunity and can lead various degenerative conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, osteoporosis, candida etc. If you need to avoid these risks, you need to cut down on sugar. When we consumers are aware about the detrimental effects that sugar has on our health and waist line, a natural low calorie sweetener option other then sugar is just the answer many people are searching for!
1. Raw Honey is considered a super food because of its anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties. It is an easy alternative to sugar due to its sweetness which is quite similar to sugar. Honey is useful in many home remedies like sore throats and athlete's foot.
2. Maple Syrup has healthy minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and copper because it is unprocessed. Our bodies require these minerals in small amounts. Maple syrup is used in cookies, cakes and many sweets. Maple syrup has many health benefits like it improves immunity; it is good for heart diseases and it lowers the risk of prostate cancer.
3. Xylitol was most commonly as an alternative to sugar used during World War 2 because of food shortages. Currently Xylitol is used as a sweetener in gum because it is not associated with causing dental problems like cavities. It is used throughout the world as a regular food sweetener too. It delivers 40% less calories than sugar.
4. Agave Nectar which is low on the Glycemic index makes it a good sugar alternative for diabetics. Agave is similar to honey and is generally 1.5 times sweeter than sugar, so you can use less of it. Agave extracts also helps in weight loss!
5. Stevia can be up to 300 times sweeter than sugar but it is a zero-calorie product. It is easily used in baking and any other situation where sweetening is desired. Stevia is the perfect sugar alternative for diabetics because studies have found that unlike maple syrup and honey, the calorie content and Glycemic index of Stevia is virtually non-existent. Stevia is a natural herb which has a sweet taste and thus is extensively used in tea, coffee and other foods. It is also good for people having digestive problems, hypertension and dental problems.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe