ALL >> Others >> View Article
Why Should Men Support Gender Equality?By Author: jamesstrenk
Many people argue that gender equality is a zero-sum game, wherein women win only at the cost of losing men. But, experts say that this is a win-win situation. This means that when gender equality is followed both the men and women will win the game. We find that in many married relationships, the husband and wife are leading a successful life, when men make some contribution towards child care and household activities. If you are thinking about how to support gender equality in Australia, some of the details in this respect are given below:
The proof for the aspect of gender equality is quite overwhelming. A research was conducted by Sociologists Michele Adams and Scott Coltrane and the result of the research showed that in families where men contribute towards child care, the children are healthier and they are also showing better performance in their school. Also, these children are known to be less prone to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Also, these children are less likely to seek the help of a child psychologist for behavioral problems and they are also less likely to put on prescription medicines. This is because when they see their dads contributing towards family tasks, they learn how to cooperate with others and they also learn democratic family values.
Coltrane has added that earlier, men assumed that their wives should take care of the household tasks and parenting. But, nowadays women are making equal contributions towards earning for the family and so many men are coming forward to help their wives with household tasks. Also, a record shows that school children, who do some household tasks along with their fathers are getting along with their peers easily and they are also showing positive behaviors as compared to their behavior when they do similar works with their moms. So, if you are worried about how to support gender equality in Australia, the best thing you can do as the head of the family is to contribute your share towards the household tasks and when you help your wife and take the help of your child in this respect, your child, who is the future citizen, will learn good behaviors. Also, he will never show gender inequality in the future.
The great thing worth to mention here is that there are organizations that help out people in learning different techniques to support gender equality and you can get the help of these organizations in Australia.
We are committed to create equality for all individuals regardless of their age, disability etc Also here everyone can get complete information on how to support disability equality in australia, how to stop gender discrimination in australia. To know more about how to support gender equality in australia and age discrimination, visit us.
Others Articles1. Download Forex Robot To Enjoy Guaranteed Returns On Your Forex Trading Practices
2. Why Should You Consider Going For Voyage Humanitaire?
Author: James Fidler
3. Web Hosting
4. Get Pleasure Along With High Profile Kolkata Call Girls
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Make Cheers With Sensible Call Girls Of Kolkata
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Using The Certified Acceptance Agent Services For Itin Issuance And Tax Accounting Services
Author: Robin Joe
7. Innovative Medical Packaging And Enclosures By Intertrade Industries Featured At Mdm West
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Individuals Responsible For The Tax Reportings Need To Follow The Guidelines To Apply For An Itin
Author: Robin Joe
9. Importance Of Conveyor Belt Supplier
Author: Anil Gupta
10. Hurry Up To Enroll With Projecturf For Better Project Management.
11. Have Some Ultimate Pleasure With Independent Call Girls In Kolkata
Author: prachi rai
12. Usability Of Bike Boxes
Author: Brian Miller
13. Process Of Tax Preparation For Cross Border And Filing Of Taxes
Author: Robin Joseph
14. Get Your Answers To Mobile Phone Encryption Queries
Author: Minh Vo
15. An Overlook About Scheduled Tasks With The Help Of Projecturf