ALL >> Others >> View Article
Why Should Men Support Gender Equality?
Total Articles: 5
Many people argue that gender equality is a zero-sum game, wherein women win only at the cost of losing men. But, experts say that this is a win-win situation. This means that when gender equality is followed both the men and women will win the game. We find that in many married relationships, the husband and wife are leading a successful life, when men make some contribution towards child care and household activities. If you are thinking about how to support gender equality in Australia, some of the details in this respect are given below:
The proof for the aspect of gender equality is quite overwhelming. A research was conducted by Sociologists Michele Adams and Scott Coltrane and the result of the research showed that in families where men contribute towards child care, the children are healthier and they are also showing better performance in their school. Also, these children are known to be less prone to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Also, these children are less likely to seek the help of a child psychologist for behavioral problems and they are also less likely to put on prescription medicines. This is because when they see their dads contributing towards family tasks, they learn how to cooperate with others and they also learn democratic family values.
Coltrane has added that earlier, men assumed that their wives should take care of the household tasks and parenting. But, nowadays women are making equal contributions towards earning for the family and so many men are coming forward to help their wives with household tasks. Also, a record shows that school children, who do some household tasks along with their fathers are getting along with their peers easily and they are also showing positive behaviors as compared to their behavior when they do similar works with their moms. So, if you are worried about how to support gender equality in Australia, the best thing you can do as the head of the family is to contribute your share towards the household tasks and when you help your wife and take the help of your child in this respect, your child, who is the future citizen, will learn good behaviors. Also, he will never show gender inequality in the future.
The great thing worth to mention here is that there are organizations that help out people in learning different techniques to support gender equality and you can get the help of these organizations in Australia.
We are committed to create equality for all individuals regardless of their age, disability etc Also here everyone can get complete information on how to support disability equality in australia, how to stop gender discrimination in australia. To know more about how to support gender equality in australia and age discrimination, visit us.
Others Articles1. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
2. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
3. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
4. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
5. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
6. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
7. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
8. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
9. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
10. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper
11. Make Your Webpage To Be More Attractive By The Use Of Web Templates
Author: Justin James
12. Know About The Mental & The Physical Benefits Of Hiring An Escort Service
Author: Jolin Amandaz
13. Sap Hana Training New York
14. Great Necessity Of Affordable Web Scraping
Author: Devendra Baghel
15. Why Php Web Development Is Widely Used By Most Of The Developers Today?
Author: Ray Malaski