ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Instead Of Throwing People Out Of Work, What If Technology Could Help Everyone Prosper?
Total Articles: 106
We’ve reached a turning point. We’re building a Digital Earth. What if we take a more positive digital future and accelerate it so we receive its benefits now?
Instead of new technology pushing people out of middle class jobs and lowering middle class incomes, suppose we leap ahead, specify future technology that helps everyone succeed, and show how to start that today. We could replace today’s stagnation and limits with a faster entry into a positive future.
We know tomorrow’s digital world is inevitable. The Earth will grow into one digital room with everyone in it. Our digital planet will be a more powerful world than has ever existed before.
We can already feel it coming. We’ll all be using 1 or 2 screens at once, and have screens around us all the time. The big questions are when and how we’ll build it, learn to benefit from it and take advantage of it.
One option, available now, is Expandiverse Technology. Its first ideas began in 2007, followed by years of private development of a different kind of digital world — one that’s designed to help everyone succeed as much as they need. A quick summary is the Expandiverse Technology Continuum:
• A family of “fused devices” is its left column. These replace today’s siloed devices with a family of continuous devices that are you-centered. They’re like an automatic door that follows you and opens and closes as you switch from screen to screen. Your digital services, communications, resources, etc. are always on and instantly usable from any of your screens. Your devices make you knowing and powerful.
• A back-end infrastructure is its right column. Everyone in the world gains the digital world’s best abilities whether they are in Silicon Valley, Singapore or a small town in America, Asia or Africa. This delivers the ability to succeed to everyone, continuously serving us on all our screens.
• Components for individuals, groups, human services and the world are in its center column. Some of these are:
- “You-centered” digital lifestyles with continuous connections to your people, services, places, tools and resources, entertainment and more.
- You’ll have multiple Shared Life Spaces for the different parts of your life (like family, work and friends).
- There are also boundaries like privacy (which includes public, private and secret).
- There’s services like Active Knowledge that increase success during tasks and could replace a lot of searching, while embedding e-commerce could replace a lot of online retail.
Stop thinking about our limits. Start wondering what we can do.
This evolution could be a transformation. What happens to a problem when 2 million or 20 million people work on it? What happens when solutions are automatically delivered as optional Active Knowledge to 1 or 2 billion people? What happens when the best results are continuously measured, and the best solutions are continuously surfaced and distributed in an advancing global wave?
With Expandiverse Technology, everyone connected can help create and receive the world’s best knowledge so they can perform at high levels, regardless of their education level.
However a digital planet develops, it will happen. Today’s Internet child will grow into a mature Digital Earth.
But the Expandiverse is a different kind of lever: Technology that helps everyone turn into our best and fulfill our potentials: As individuals, groups, societies and as a planet. We can enjoy an increasingly successful world.
Everyone’s screens could deliver new ways to ignite our personal and group digital engines. That could accelerate the future into the present, for the benefit of today’s people.
The journey to our full potentials can begin.
This article is excerpted from the new book Imagine A New Future: Creating Greatness for All. See http://imagineanewfuture.com
Dan Abelow is an American inventor, author, speaker and technology consultant. His latest patent-pending invention, the Expandiverse, is new technology to build an advanced Digital Earth. His previous patents have been licensed by over 500 corporations that include Apple, Google, Microsoft and Samsung Electronics. He holds degrees from Harvard and the Wharton School. Connect at http://imagineanewfuture.com/#contact
Writing Articles1. Importance Of Blogs In Business Growth
Author: Vineet Kumar SDingh
2. Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Strategies
Author: Michel Kern
3. Always Stay Ahead With Online Journals
Author: John Watson
4. How To Write A Good Short Story?
5. Content Writing In Nepal
6. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
7. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
8. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
9. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
10. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
11. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark
12. Learn How To Write Summaries Like A Pro With These 7 Tips
13. Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Author: Essay Box
14. 5 Mini Skills To Improve Your Writing And Make It Less Mediocre
Author: Lee Bruce
15. Executivesusa’s Nurse Practitioner Email List Is The Best Marketing Solutions For Your Business!
Author: Arnold Hoffman