ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Lesser Known Places For Honeymoon In India
Total Articles: 74
Honeymooning is a very significant phase of one’s life. Some people may feel that now that wedding has already taken place, you can go for a honeymoon anytime and anywhere. Those who tend to push their honeymoon to the uncertain upcoming months should note that not going for an early honeymoon can be bad for many reasons. In a way, it can instinctively disappoint the woman who has left her family to join you in your quest for life and now finds that you are prioritizing career, job & money over a week of romantic time with her. Just because you’re off to a honeymoon does not mean that you’ll have to choose an expensive destination like Kashmir or Kerala, or that you will have to fly off to an international country.
Honeymoon packages in India has some heart-rending places which are cheap, less popular and sometimes much more fulfilling than their popular cousins. Here are 5 such lesser known places for honeymoon in India:
1. Sandakphu: Sandakphu is a hill station situated in the state of West Bengal. It is very scenic and is counted amongst the top trekking destinations in the east. However, who said true justice always prevails? Sadly, Sandakphu always gets overshadowed by its neighboring town Darjeeling, which is, of course, another reputed honeymoon joint in the state.
2. Mandarmani: Mandarmani is another beautiful place in West Bengal. It is a beach destination and though it is not as popular as biggies like Goa and Andaman, the truth is that its beach is amongst the longest in the world. You can even drive bikes, cars and Quad bikes over its endlessly long beach. The presence of resorts like Rose Valley adds another feather to its cap. The icing on the cherry? Mandarmani is not even half as expensive as Goa, Kerala or Andaman.
3. Madurai: Down South, Madurai is a small town in Tamil Nadu. Its neighbors like Chennai enjoy good tourist falls and the absence of a hill or a beach works against Madurai. But if you are looking for a small-town ambience, this city will be perfect. Also, there is the renowned Meenakshi Temple which is counted amongst the top 10 temples in India.
4. Dalhousie: Got bored of Shimla, Manali and Kashmir? Wish to explore a less explored hill? Head to Dalhousie, a cool and breezy hilly town in Himachal Pradesh. A lot of people claim that it is one of the best places for lovers.
5. Lonavla: Wedged in the west somewhere between Mumbai and another big city, we have Lonavla. It has a lovely ambience, some good resorts of all budgets and that much-needed seclusion we all yearn for.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco