ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Lesser Known Places For Honeymoon In India
Total Articles: 74
Honeymooning is a very significant phase of one’s life. Some people may feel that now that wedding has already taken place, you can go for a honeymoon anytime and anywhere. Those who tend to push their honeymoon to the uncertain upcoming months should note that not going for an early honeymoon can be bad for many reasons. In a way, it can instinctively disappoint the woman who has left her family to join you in your quest for life and now finds that you are prioritizing career, job & money over a week of romantic time with her. Just because you’re off to a honeymoon does not mean that you’ll have to choose an expensive destination like Kashmir or Kerala, or that you will have to fly off to an international country.
Honeymoon packages in India has some heart-rending places which are cheap, less popular and sometimes much more fulfilling than their popular cousins. Here are 5 such lesser known places for honeymoon in India:
1. Sandakphu: Sandakphu is a hill station situated in the state of West Bengal. It is very scenic and is counted amongst the top trekking destinations in the east. However, who said true justice always prevails? Sadly, Sandakphu always gets overshadowed by its neighboring town Darjeeling, which is, of course, another reputed honeymoon joint in the state.
2. Mandarmani: Mandarmani is another beautiful place in West Bengal. It is a beach destination and though it is not as popular as biggies like Goa and Andaman, the truth is that its beach is amongst the longest in the world. You can even drive bikes, cars and Quad bikes over its endlessly long beach. The presence of resorts like Rose Valley adds another feather to its cap. The icing on the cherry? Mandarmani is not even half as expensive as Goa, Kerala or Andaman.
3. Madurai: Down South, Madurai is a small town in Tamil Nadu. Its neighbors like Chennai enjoy good tourist falls and the absence of a hill or a beach works against Madurai. But if you are looking for a small-town ambience, this city will be perfect. Also, there is the renowned Meenakshi Temple which is counted amongst the top 10 temples in India.
4. Dalhousie: Got bored of Shimla, Manali and Kashmir? Wish to explore a less explored hill? Head to Dalhousie, a cool and breezy hilly town in Himachal Pradesh. A lot of people claim that it is one of the best places for lovers.
5. Lonavla: Wedged in the west somewhere between Mumbai and another big city, we have Lonavla. It has a lovely ambience, some good resorts of all budgets and that much-needed seclusion we all yearn for.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson