ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Lesser Known Places For Honeymoon In India
Total Articles: 74
Honeymooning is a very significant phase of one’s life. Some people may feel that now that wedding has already taken place, you can go for a honeymoon anytime and anywhere. Those who tend to push their honeymoon to the uncertain upcoming months should note that not going for an early honeymoon can be bad for many reasons. In a way, it can instinctively disappoint the woman who has left her family to join you in your quest for life and now finds that you are prioritizing career, job & money over a week of romantic time with her. Just because you’re off to a honeymoon does not mean that you’ll have to choose an expensive destination like Kashmir or Kerala, or that you will have to fly off to an international country.
Honeymoon packages in India has some heart-rending places which are cheap, less popular and sometimes much more fulfilling than their popular cousins. Here are 5 such lesser known places for honeymoon in India:
1. Sandakphu: Sandakphu is a hill station situated in the state of West Bengal. It is very scenic and is counted amongst the top trekking destinations in the east. However, who said true justice always prevails? Sadly, Sandakphu always gets overshadowed by its neighboring town Darjeeling, which is, of course, another reputed honeymoon joint in the state.
2. Mandarmani: Mandarmani is another beautiful place in West Bengal. It is a beach destination and though it is not as popular as biggies like Goa and Andaman, the truth is that its beach is amongst the longest in the world. You can even drive bikes, cars and Quad bikes over its endlessly long beach. The presence of resorts like Rose Valley adds another feather to its cap. The icing on the cherry? Mandarmani is not even half as expensive as Goa, Kerala or Andaman.
3. Madurai: Down South, Madurai is a small town in Tamil Nadu. Its neighbors like Chennai enjoy good tourist falls and the absence of a hill or a beach works against Madurai. But if you are looking for a small-town ambience, this city will be perfect. Also, there is the renowned Meenakshi Temple which is counted amongst the top 10 temples in India.
4. Dalhousie: Got bored of Shimla, Manali and Kashmir? Wish to explore a less explored hill? Head to Dalhousie, a cool and breezy hilly town in Himachal Pradesh. A lot of people claim that it is one of the best places for lovers.
5. Lonavla: Wedged in the west somewhere between Mumbai and another big city, we have Lonavla. It has a lovely ambience, some good resorts of all budgets and that much-needed seclusion we all yearn for.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience