ALL >> Business >> View Article
Remote Control Helicopter
Total Articles: 235
Remote control helicopters are the small aircraft which are constructed on the basis of the design of helicopters. They are differentiated from the Remote Control airplanes on the basis of models, construction, aerodynamics, flight training, etc. these Remote control helicopters have way better and enhanced control than the remote control planes as its control from the takeoff to the landing. Several designs are to be seen in these as we look around, they change from models to techniques. More innovative and maneuverable dens are often hard to fly but needs a getting used to, which leads to the aerobatics and excellent control and use of the Remote Control helicopter.
These Remote control helicopters have a very effective flight control, which helps the pilot to control the collective and throttle separately, the cyclic controls PITCH & ROLL, and the tail rotor. Controlling all these separately enables the pilot to perform most controlled moves and flying tactics which can be seen on the real Helicopters. Hovering , backwards flight & inverted flight(which is next to impossible with Real HELICOPTERS). These various controls can be achieved with the help of small nerve motors called as SERVOS. The engines typically use methanol powered two stroke motor, but electric brushless motors are connected to a lithium polymer battery to provide with high efficiency, performance & life span. Now a days Gasoline and jet turbine engines are also being used. These helicopter even have the arrangement of lights as in the Full sized helicopters.
TYPES OF REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTERS: the sources of power for the R/C helicopter are glow fuel (Nitro methane-methanol), gasoline, electric, jet turbine engines. However, in the recent years battery or electric powered helicopters have improvised to an extent that power and flight time has been achieved more than other engines.
1. Glow fuel (Nitro methane-methanol) – not to be confused with gas fuels, they are referred as a class in helicopters for ex : 15 class, 30 class, 60class, etc. the normal flight time for this kind is basically 15-20 minutes depending on the size of engine & tuning.
2. Electric: these are powered by lithium polymer batteries which provide high current rate required for higher performance aerobatics while still being very light on the weight part. The flight time varies from 4-12 minutes. These helicopters have become very popular in recent years for their quietness.
These remote control helicopters are usually built from plastic, glass reinforced plastic, carbon fiber, aluminium. The models can be purchased In different kits, and could take 5-20 hours to assemble. What to Invest helicopters are to be dealt with utter safety as it could lead to serious harm or death, so to avoid such situations proper precautions should be taken.
Business Articles1. Title Loan: Well Option To Get Cash ?
2. New York Customs Importer Security Filing
3. Hydraulic Pipe Repairs Atlanta Carried Out By Experts In The Industry
4. Hiring A Planner For Your Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin
5. Stag Weekends In Riga
6. Real Time Forex Signals – 3 Ways To Benefit From Them
Author: Marianne Edward
7. Forex Signal Provider – How Do They Assist The Traders?
Author: Marianne Edward
8. Flight Ticket Booking
9. Politicians- Why They Are Being Trolled By Public?
Author: Voteo Polis
10. 7 Biggest Human Resource Mistakes Made By Businesses
Author: Sandra Lee
11. Mobile Beauty Team In Arlington
12. Shop At A Great Knives Store
13. Construction Company In Uk
14. Cool Portable Mini Dvd Players
Author: Justin Kimbrough
15. Get The Complete Contact Details Of Trackvia Database Technology Users That Generates High-quality P
Author: Jordan Smith