ALL >> Business >> View Article
Remote Control Helicopter
Total Articles: 230
Remote control helicopters are the small aircraft which are constructed on the basis of the design of helicopters. They are differentiated from the Remote Control airplanes on the basis of models, construction, aerodynamics, flight training, etc. these Remote control helicopters have way better and enhanced control than the remote control planes as its control from the takeoff to the landing. Several designs are to be seen in these as we look around, they change from models to techniques. More innovative and maneuverable dens are often hard to fly but needs a getting used to, which leads to the aerobatics and excellent control and use of the Remote Control helicopter.
These Remote control helicopters have a very effective flight control, which helps the pilot to control the collective and throttle separately, the cyclic controls PITCH & ROLL, and the tail rotor. Controlling all these separately enables the pilot to perform most controlled moves and flying tactics which can be seen on the real Helicopters. Hovering , backwards flight & inverted flight(which is next to impossible with Real HELICOPTERS). These various controls can be achieved with the help of small nerve motors called as SERVOS. The engines typically use methanol powered two stroke motor, but electric brushless motors are connected to a lithium polymer battery to provide with high efficiency, performance & life span. Now a days Gasoline and jet turbine engines are also being used. These helicopter even have the arrangement of lights as in the Full sized helicopters.
TYPES OF REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTERS: the sources of power for the R/C helicopter are glow fuel (Nitro methane-methanol), gasoline, electric, jet turbine engines. However, in the recent years battery or electric powered helicopters have improvised to an extent that power and flight time has been achieved more than other engines.
1. Glow fuel (Nitro methane-methanol) – not to be confused with gas fuels, they are referred as a class in helicopters for ex : 15 class, 30 class, 60class, etc. the normal flight time for this kind is basically 15-20 minutes depending on the size of engine & tuning.
2. Electric: these are powered by lithium polymer batteries which provide high current rate required for higher performance aerobatics while still being very light on the weight part. The flight time varies from 4-12 minutes. These helicopters have become very popular in recent years for their quietness.
These remote control helicopters are usually built from plastic, glass reinforced plastic, carbon fiber, aluminium. The models can be purchased In different kits, and could take 5-20 hours to assemble. What to Invest helicopters are to be dealt with utter safety as it could lead to serious harm or death, so to avoid such situations proper precautions should be taken.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r