ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Box Security In The Spotlight As Company Prepares For Ipo
Total Articles: 54
As the enterprise storage and collaboration company headed by precocious CEO Aaron Levie approaches, analysts are looking at evidence the company is ready to unseat enterprise software leaders like Microsoft and IBM. “One of the top questions is whether is really ready to take the mantle from more established players in the enterprise software market. If so, their future looks bright,” said Jeffrey Kaplan.
For large customers, there’s no question that Box Security is up to par. The company has invested in data loss prevention and policy control, and recently received a rating of “enterprise-ready” from cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks. Such indicators are what companies wrestling with whether to replace Sharepoint on-premise deployments with Box are looking for.
“As more employees are bringing file sharing and collaboration tools to work, IT is discovering not all of them are safe for the company’s data,” according to technology analyst Amber Whitaker. Based on the need for such technologies, companies will need to migrate users to enterprise-ready solutions like Box in order to maintain the productivity benefits they get from cloud services without sacrificing security. But this migration requires more information about cloud usage.
For financial services companies, the true test will come when they begin to implement data loss prevention solutions in conjunction with Box. Many Wall Street banks invested in DLP solutions last decade to protect data in on-premise applications like Sharepoint and in order to be assured of Box security they also plan to roll out cloud DLP for services like Box.
Skyhigh Networks, the Cloud Security company, enables companies to embrace Cloud Services with appropriate levels of security, compliance, and governance while lowering overall risk and cost. With customers in financial services, healthcare, high technology, media, manufacturing, and legal verticals, the company was a finalist for the RSA Conference 2013 Most Innovative Company award and was recently named a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner, Inc. Headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is led by an experienced team and is venture-backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital. For more information on Box Security, visit us at http://www.skyhighnetworks.com/product/box-security/ or follow us on Twitter @skyhighnetworks.
Computers Articles1. How To Hire The Best Managed Service Provider
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Attractive Website Will Boost Your Company Brand Name Easily
3. Cctv Can Provide You Round The Clock Protection For Your Property
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Microsoft Office 365 Personal Promo Code: Subscription Makes Your Busy Life Productive And Stress-fr
Author: Christine Bleakley
5. Finding The Best Organization For The Great Domain Names
Author: Parveen Kumar
6. Gmail’s Features You’ll Regret Not Knowing Earlier
7. What Recent Trends Have Influenced The Market Of Engraving Systems
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Private Investigator Milwaukee Is The Best Choice To Expose Truth About Your Suspects
9. How Point Of Sale Systems Helps For Small And Medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
10. Sony Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Playstation Repair Centre
Author: Sony Repairer
11. Microsoft Has Rolled Out Office 365 Toolbar For Macos
Author: Lena Smith
12. Salesforce Integration
13. Salesforce Forms
14. Salesforce Form Builder
15. Online Forms For Salesforce