ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Box Security In The Spotlight As Company Prepares For Ipo
Total Articles: 54
As the enterprise storage and collaboration company headed by precocious CEO Aaron Levie approaches, analysts are looking at evidence the company is ready to unseat enterprise software leaders like Microsoft and IBM. “One of the top questions is whether is really ready to take the mantle from more established players in the enterprise software market. If so, their future looks bright,” said Jeffrey Kaplan.
For large customers, there’s no question that Box Security is up to par. The company has invested in data loss prevention and policy control, and recently received a rating of “enterprise-ready” from cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks. Such indicators are what companies wrestling with whether to replace Sharepoint on-premise deployments with Box are looking for.
“As more employees are bringing file sharing and collaboration tools to work, IT is discovering not all of them are safe for the company’s data,” according to technology analyst Amber Whitaker. Based on the need for such technologies, companies will need to migrate users to enterprise-ready solutions like Box in order to maintain the productivity benefits they get from cloud services without sacrificing security. But this migration requires more information about cloud usage.
For financial services companies, the true test will come when they begin to implement data loss prevention solutions in conjunction with Box. Many Wall Street banks invested in DLP solutions last decade to protect data in on-premise applications like Sharepoint and in order to be assured of Box security they also plan to roll out cloud DLP for services like Box.
Skyhigh Networks, the Cloud Security company, enables companies to embrace Cloud Services with appropriate levels of security, compliance, and governance while lowering overall risk and cost. With customers in financial services, healthcare, high technology, media, manufacturing, and legal verticals, the company was a finalist for the RSA Conference 2013 Most Innovative Company award and was recently named a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner, Inc. Headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is led by an experienced team and is venture-backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital. For more information on Box Security, visit us at http://www.skyhighnetworks.com/product/box-security/ or follow us on Twitter @skyhighnetworks.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.