ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Smart Ideas For Budget-friendly Wood Kitchens
Total Articles: 72
Wood kitchens are expensive regardless of the kitchen theme you choose. Compared to any other raw material, using this can set you back quite a bit. The only raw material that is more expensive is bamboo! As an eco-friendly material, though, bamboo is limited by demand and availability. There are ways to fit wood kitchens into your budget, though.
• Strategic usage
Most people want wood because it lends warmth and a pleasant ambiance to the kitchen. The cherished comfort of a wooden kitchen is a rare experience in today’s modern world. If you want that appeal in your kitchen, though, you need not go for an entirely solid wood kitchen. You will need a wooden countertop at the centre of kitchen. The placement should be strategic and eye-catching enough to define the kitchen ambiance. This one example is actually applicable in most cases. The central idea, though, is to get the right wooden element for warmth and ambiance.
• Alternate usage
Few people in this day and age need the real deal. You cannot get a real hard maple or red oak kitchen to fit your budget all the time. This limitation, however, can be bypassed by using birch wood instead. That will help get you a wood kitchen at a much lower budget. You can apply a hard maple finish on it and have a great look-alike at an affordable price range. Birch wood is dark wood and goes well in most modern kitchens. It also creates great contrast and a modern vibe with a dark wood finish.
• Wooden finish
For most people, the hard maple finish across kitchen cabinets and the countertop can create the impression you desire. The medium wood finish on your kitchen exudes a hard maple aura without using it. The effect of Hard maple, Red Oak or Cherry wood is far more important than the wood beneath the finish. If you are happy with just the look, you can easily use laminate wood for kitchen flooring, kitchen cabinets and doors. As laminate wood is a structural material made up of layers, it is very affordable. People also apply wooden finish to their metallic kitchen units and countertops. While the result may not be on par with the real thing, it is a close second in terms of look.
Tip of the day: You cannot fake a solid wood kitchen. The material’s warmth and ambiance comes with its own magic. Since kitchens are a long term investment, the price may be worth it in most cases. So, don’t hesitate to make the choice that you are comfortable with. From the real deal to inspiring look-alikes, there are a number of choices when it comes to wooden kitchens.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, wood kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett