ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Golf Tours In India
Total Articles: 1
Golf tours are ways by which different golf players from different parts of the country meet up, connect and schedule regular games in order to interact and enhance their knowledge about the game of golf. There may or may not be different golf tours for men and women. These tours have an entry fees and people can participate only by filling in the required details.
These golf tours are always based on a specific geographical terrain and region. Starting from the exclusive North India tour, South India delight tour, East India golf tour and Western extravaganza golf tour; these golf tours have specific themes and focus regarding their strategies and planning. Each of these tours covers a range of golf courses and regional boundaries. There is a new trend of combining yoga, wine, site seeing to the golf tours, to make these tournaments more enriching and exciting.
The participants are given an option to either travel alone or along with the group. They are provided accommodation together and go out for outings and other activities; all in a group. Most of these participants come and play to just enjoy the game. Competition is secondary for them. The most essential factor is playing and enjoying the game. There exist some amazingly challenging and beautiful golf courses which have a world class design or have some or the other historical relevance. Most of these golf courses are unexplored and are visited as a part of golf tours to satisfy the golfer’s delight.
There are many professional companies these days, affiliated with IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operations), which offer tours in the country as well as abroad. Golfing holidays are like a package deal for the golf lovers; wherein they visit various sites for sight-seeing and leisure activities. The tournaments are scheduled at a decent time, so that everyone can participate even if the whole day’s agenda is to explore diverse regions, important sites, etc among others.
Thus, modern day golf tours are an amalgamation of fun, adventure and off course GOLF.
Sports Articles1. Buying The Perfect Badminton Racket Is No Child’s Play.
Author: Jeremy Hughes
2. Soccer Drill Unpacked: Goalkeeper Reaction Dives
Author: Michael Magid
3. Why Casino Roulette Online On The Internet?
4. Should Casinos See Their Future In Playtech?
5. Personal Fitness Trainer Helps In Redefining Your Fitness Objectives!
Author: Zack Ayala
6. Getting The Most From A Golf Course Guide
Author: Ian Mullins
7. Why 4-d Lottery Is More Popular Than Casino Games?
8. 4v4 To Lines Or Tiny Goals
Author: Michael Magid
9. Bangalore: The Perfect Combination Of Work And Fun
Author: Manisha Nigam
10. Four-day Test, A Breaking Test Cricket News
11. Benefits Of Using The Right Sports Management Software
Author: Srinivas Siddireddy
12. Fih Publishes New Standards For Hockey Turf And Facilities
13. Liverpool Vs Everton, Visitors May Get A Positive Result
14. Begin Your Training With Professional Basketball Trainers
Author: Houston basketball coaching
15. The Best Three U19 World Cup Cricket Live Scores So Far