ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Modern Wooden Kitchen Designs For High-end Kitchen Experience
Total Articles: 72
A modern wooden kitchen is very different from traditional wooden kitchens. The underlying aesthetics of a modern kitchen make it an interesting element rather than overpowering presence. While designing it, though, use strategies that will not only enrich the experience but also accentuate the modern style.
Selective and strategic usage
The harmony of modern kitchens lies in its subtlety. It is an essential backdrop given that bold elements become more prominent when in contrast. A designer will experiment with a number of ideas within this premise before finalizing on the perfect look for your dream kitchen.
• Kitchen cabinets and a worktop made of wood are often combined with a glass dining table and modern chairs.
• A stylish mix of wooden and high gloss finish on a kitchen unit can also be used to highlight the contrast. Your kitchen unit will exude the mix of timeless light wood and bold vibrant colour.
• At times, usage of two different woods for kitchen units can be a perfect backdrop for a granite worktop.
• Designers also use wooden cabinets in the upper section while storage cabinets in lower sections use different material such as stainless steel with high gloss finish.
• Wooden flooring can lend a great contrast to high gloss kitchen cabinets. The best contrasting look will be medium wood on the floor along with white kitchen cabinets.
• Create a wooden worktop with modern and audaciously shaped tops.
Use specific kind of wood
A luxury kitchen experience can often be achieved by the warmth and stature of wooden furniture. However, instead of a wooden kitchen, though, you can make use of bamboo. This material is the only one known to be eco-friendly. Balance this out, though with the expense of the material. The price tag puts it in the range of the mahogany or cherry of the last century. That being said, it does retain warmth without violating the environment. That fact pushes this from being just a kitchen to becoming a statement of a great lifestyle.
Enhance the presence of wood
Modern wooden kitchens bring a powerful expression. The wooden texture can be enhanced with the presence of complimentary kitchen elements. You can, for example, roll a rug on wooden flooring or use wooden worktop with granite top. Even modern chairs around a wooden dining table will look fabulous.
As the cost of wood goes up, wooden kitchens will signify a plush way of life. The best way to enhance the style statement is to engage a professional kitchen designer for creating the wooden kitchen that suits your personality.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, modern wooden kitchen for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!