ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Modern Wooden Kitchen Designs For High-end Kitchen Experience
Total Articles: 72
A modern wooden kitchen is very different from traditional wooden kitchens. The underlying aesthetics of a modern kitchen make it an interesting element rather than overpowering presence. While designing it, though, use strategies that will not only enrich the experience but also accentuate the modern style.
Selective and strategic usage
The harmony of modern kitchens lies in its subtlety. It is an essential backdrop given that bold elements become more prominent when in contrast. A designer will experiment with a number of ideas within this premise before finalizing on the perfect look for your dream kitchen.
• Kitchen cabinets and a worktop made of wood are often combined with a glass dining table and modern chairs.
• A stylish mix of wooden and high gloss finish on a kitchen unit can also be used to highlight the contrast. Your kitchen unit will exude the mix of timeless light wood and bold vibrant colour.
• At times, usage of two different woods for kitchen units can be a perfect backdrop for a granite worktop.
• Designers also use wooden cabinets in the upper section while storage cabinets in lower sections use different material such as stainless steel with high gloss finish.
• Wooden flooring can lend a great contrast to high gloss kitchen cabinets. The best contrasting look will be medium wood on the floor along with white kitchen cabinets.
• Create a wooden worktop with modern and audaciously shaped tops.
Use specific kind of wood
A luxury kitchen experience can often be achieved by the warmth and stature of wooden furniture. However, instead of a wooden kitchen, though, you can make use of bamboo. This material is the only one known to be eco-friendly. Balance this out, though with the expense of the material. The price tag puts it in the range of the mahogany or cherry of the last century. That being said, it does retain warmth without violating the environment. That fact pushes this from being just a kitchen to becoming a statement of a great lifestyle.
Enhance the presence of wood
Modern wooden kitchens bring a powerful expression. The wooden texture can be enhanced with the presence of complimentary kitchen elements. You can, for example, roll a rug on wooden flooring or use wooden worktop with granite top. Even modern chairs around a wooden dining table will look fabulous.
As the cost of wood goes up, wooden kitchens will signify a plush way of life. The best way to enhance the style statement is to engage a professional kitchen designer for creating the wooden kitchen that suits your personality.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, modern wooden kitchen for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi