ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal And See The Nature From Close
Total Articles: 36
If you have read about Pashupatinath Mandir and want to visit this beautiful temple then you need not worry about that. There are many ways to do it, but one of the simplest and cost effective ways is Golden Triangle Tour with Nepal.
Have you ever read about this tour or heard about this tour? All right if no then I will explain this in brief. Golden Triangle Tour is defined as the tour which covers Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a single package. It is most popular and in demand among tourists all across the globe.
Delhi – Delhi is known for their big beautiful shopping malls, Red Fort, Kutub Minar, India Gate and RajGhat. The city is an ancient city and has many imprints and signs that show many rulers rule the city.
Agra – If you want to look romance and creativity of the “Taj Mahal” then you should be. There are thousands of tourists who come every year to visit Agra.
Jaipur – The city is known as pink city and is a great example of Indian civilization and hospitality. People in Jaipur welcome tourists from inner of heart and offers various dishes. Immerse yourself with the rich culture and diversity in Jaipur. During your trip, you can see and enjoy temples, forts, and folk musical performances.
Nepal - The travellers in this beautiful country are treated with full excitement and hospitality. They are treated as celebrity after reaching there. It is a country having a protector deity, impressive temples and striking landscapes.
In Nepal, you can see different beautiful birds also. With less than one percent of the world's land Nepal contains 10% of its birds, or 801 species. You can found plumbeous redstart, satyr tragopan, Himalayan tree pie, hoary barwing, and coal tit during visit.
Along with Pashupatinath Temple, there are many more tourist attractions and spots to visit in Nepal. Varahakshetra, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini, Pokhra, Nagrakot and Muktinath are some attractive and essential places to be visited during your tour.
For your Nepal vacations, you can book your tours with tour and travel companies. There are various companies offering tours in Nepal itineraries starting from 2 nights and 3 days tours. These tours and travels packages include Sightseeing, Scenic and Panoramic tour, Cultural tour, Countryside tour, Heritage tour, Village tour, Mountain flight, Hiking in Nepal, trekking in Nepal, Safari in Nepal, river rafting in Nepal, paragliding, bungy jump, etc.
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Nepal is very Wonderful Tour.
So, booking a tour package in advance will save your money. Book your tour package to India and visit Nepal with same package.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family