ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal And See The Nature From Close
Total Articles: 36
If you have read about Pashupatinath Mandir and want to visit this beautiful temple then you need not worry about that. There are many ways to do it, but one of the simplest and cost effective ways is Golden Triangle Tour with Nepal.
Have you ever read about this tour or heard about this tour? All right if no then I will explain this in brief. Golden Triangle Tour is defined as the tour which covers Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a single package. It is most popular and in demand among tourists all across the globe.
Delhi – Delhi is known for their big beautiful shopping malls, Red Fort, Kutub Minar, India Gate and RajGhat. The city is an ancient city and has many imprints and signs that show many rulers rule the city.
Agra – If you want to look romance and creativity of the “Taj Mahal” then you should be. There are thousands of tourists who come every year to visit Agra.
Jaipur – The city is known as pink city and is a great example of Indian civilization and hospitality. People in Jaipur welcome tourists from inner of heart and offers various dishes. Immerse yourself with the rich culture and diversity in Jaipur. During your trip, you can see and enjoy temples, forts, and folk musical performances.
Nepal - The travellers in this beautiful country are treated with full excitement and hospitality. They are treated as celebrity after reaching there. It is a country having a protector deity, impressive temples and striking landscapes.
In Nepal, you can see different beautiful birds also. With less than one percent of the world's land Nepal contains 10% of its birds, or 801 species. You can found plumbeous redstart, satyr tragopan, Himalayan tree pie, hoary barwing, and coal tit during visit.
Along with Pashupatinath Temple, there are many more tourist attractions and spots to visit in Nepal. Varahakshetra, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini, Pokhra, Nagrakot and Muktinath are some attractive and essential places to be visited during your tour.
For your Nepal vacations, you can book your tours with tour and travel companies. There are various companies offering tours in Nepal itineraries starting from 2 nights and 3 days tours. These tours and travels packages include Sightseeing, Scenic and Panoramic tour, Cultural tour, Countryside tour, Heritage tour, Village tour, Mountain flight, Hiking in Nepal, trekking in Nepal, Safari in Nepal, river rafting in Nepal, paragliding, bungy jump, etc.
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Nepal is very Wonderful Tour.
So, booking a tour package in advance will save your money. Book your tour package to India and visit Nepal with same package.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David