ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal And See The Nature From Close
Total Articles: 36
If you have read about Pashupatinath Mandir and want to visit this beautiful temple then you need not worry about that. There are many ways to do it, but one of the simplest and cost effective ways is Golden Triangle Tour with Nepal.
Have you ever read about this tour or heard about this tour? All right if no then I will explain this in brief. Golden Triangle Tour is defined as the tour which covers Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a single package. It is most popular and in demand among tourists all across the globe.
Delhi – Delhi is known for their big beautiful shopping malls, Red Fort, Kutub Minar, India Gate and RajGhat. The city is an ancient city and has many imprints and signs that show many rulers rule the city.
Agra – If you want to look romance and creativity of the “Taj Mahal” then you should be. There are thousands of tourists who come every year to visit Agra.
Jaipur – The city is known as pink city and is a great example of Indian civilization and hospitality. People in Jaipur welcome tourists from inner of heart and offers various dishes. Immerse yourself with the rich culture and diversity in Jaipur. During your trip, you can see and enjoy temples, forts, and folk musical performances.
Nepal - The travellers in this beautiful country are treated with full excitement and hospitality. They are treated as celebrity after reaching there. It is a country having a protector deity, impressive temples and striking landscapes.
In Nepal, you can see different beautiful birds also. With less than one percent of the world's land Nepal contains 10% of its birds, or 801 species. You can found plumbeous redstart, satyr tragopan, Himalayan tree pie, hoary barwing, and coal tit during visit.
Along with Pashupatinath Temple, there are many more tourist attractions and spots to visit in Nepal. Varahakshetra, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini, Pokhra, Nagrakot and Muktinath are some attractive and essential places to be visited during your tour.
For your Nepal vacations, you can book your tours with tour and travel companies. There are various companies offering tours in Nepal itineraries starting from 2 nights and 3 days tours. These tours and travels packages include Sightseeing, Scenic and Panoramic tour, Cultural tour, Countryside tour, Heritage tour, Village tour, Mountain flight, Hiking in Nepal, trekking in Nepal, Safari in Nepal, river rafting in Nepal, paragliding, bungy jump, etc.
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Nepal is very Wonderful Tour.
So, booking a tour package in advance will save your money. Book your tour package to India and visit Nepal with same package.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara