ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Redecorating Ideas For Modern High Gloss Kitchens
Total Articles: 72
Most people want to redecorate their homes to add a fresh look and excitement to their homes. This can be an entertaining and fun process if you have a modern high gloss kitchen in mind. While this will depend on the budget, you should identify the kitchen elements that need to be replaced or redesigned. For example: Most people don’t want to change their kitchen cabinets or the worktop as that can get expensive. A single coat of vibrant high-gloss finish, though, can help change the ambiance of your kitchen easily.
You can also modernize small elements as it is easy to renovate. It is likely the first idea that comes to mind when you think about modern high gloss kitchens. You must do it strategically enough to change the ambiance, otherwise your efforts and expenses can go be in vain.
There are a few strategies that should be applied to every change. Firstly, each kitchen element you change has to be consistent with the new kitchen theme. You can’t freshen up the look of modern high gloss kitchens without one consistent theme. For example: if you currently have cream finish on cabinets, change the theme from subtle to Hawaiian, Italian, tropical, etc. Focus on the theme will allow you to understand what to change and whether it will look good or not.
Secondly, it should impact the ambiance well. Small elements like a vase on their own won’t be able to do so. With the right strategy, though, a few elements together can renew the look of your kitchen. Thirdly, make sure it doesn’t look out of place. When you plan to change few kitchen elements, this possibility is very much present. You can take a look at a few ideas that could help with the redesign:
• Change the normal flooring to laminate wooden ones: This can be an easy, quick and effective change, if you add other wooden elements as well. You can, for example, almost change the look of a modern kitchen to a Mediterranean one, if white gloss kitchen cabinets are used.
• Change the lighting: If you replace recessed lights with a chandelier or flush mount lighting, the impact can be considerable. Also consider highlighting kitchen cabinets with new under-cabinet lighting as well.
• Colour contrast: If your kitchen is spacious enough, you can use bold and enriching dark colours on walls, floors, ceiling to change the kitchen experience.
• Change the dining table: With a new dining table and chairs, more colour and vibrant energy can be added to the kitchen.
A modern high gloss kitchen can be reworked well if you employ a new theme that is easiest to implement, rather than retaining the old one with minor changes. Keeping that in mind, go about boldly changing your kitchen to match your personality.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, modern high gloss kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma