ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Redecorating Ideas For Modern High Gloss Kitchens
Total Articles: 72
Most people want to redecorate their homes to add a fresh look and excitement to their homes. This can be an entertaining and fun process if you have a modern high gloss kitchen in mind. While this will depend on the budget, you should identify the kitchen elements that need to be replaced or redesigned. For example: Most people don’t want to change their kitchen cabinets or the worktop as that can get expensive. A single coat of vibrant high-gloss finish, though, can help change the ambiance of your kitchen easily.
You can also modernize small elements as it is easy to renovate. It is likely the first idea that comes to mind when you think about modern high gloss kitchens. You must do it strategically enough to change the ambiance, otherwise your efforts and expenses can go be in vain.
There are a few strategies that should be applied to every change. Firstly, each kitchen element you change has to be consistent with the new kitchen theme. You can’t freshen up the look of modern high gloss kitchens without one consistent theme. For example: if you currently have cream finish on cabinets, change the theme from subtle to Hawaiian, Italian, tropical, etc. Focus on the theme will allow you to understand what to change and whether it will look good or not.
Secondly, it should impact the ambiance well. Small elements like a vase on their own won’t be able to do so. With the right strategy, though, a few elements together can renew the look of your kitchen. Thirdly, make sure it doesn’t look out of place. When you plan to change few kitchen elements, this possibility is very much present. You can take a look at a few ideas that could help with the redesign:
• Change the normal flooring to laminate wooden ones: This can be an easy, quick and effective change, if you add other wooden elements as well. You can, for example, almost change the look of a modern kitchen to a Mediterranean one, if white gloss kitchen cabinets are used.
• Change the lighting: If you replace recessed lights with a chandelier or flush mount lighting, the impact can be considerable. Also consider highlighting kitchen cabinets with new under-cabinet lighting as well.
• Colour contrast: If your kitchen is spacious enough, you can use bold and enriching dark colours on walls, floors, ceiling to change the kitchen experience.
• Change the dining table: With a new dining table and chairs, more colour and vibrant energy can be added to the kitchen.
A modern high gloss kitchen can be reworked well if you employ a new theme that is easiest to implement, rather than retaining the old one with minor changes. Keeping that in mind, go about boldly changing your kitchen to match your personality.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, modern high gloss kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi