ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Overcome The Fear Of Death
Total Articles: 4
Why are so many people afraid of death? Many people are afraid because they do not understand what death is and not knowing what will happen to them scares a lot of people. Understanding what death is crucial on how to overcome your fear of death.
Many people consider death as some final event, however they are wrong.Death should be viewed as a gateway or bridge between this world and God’s world (Heaven). When someone dies, they are simply leaving this world and rossing the bridge to God’s World(Heaven).As you enter God’s World you will be at a place where all of your loved ones are at and where God and Jesus resides. People have said it is a wonderful place where there is no more death, pain, or suffering. It is a place of perfect happiness where everyone is together and gets along. You will reconnect with your loved ones that passed away before you. It is a place of perfect happiness according to the Bible.The key is that a person needs to accept God/ Jesus in their lives before they die. The Bible says that if you reject God in your life and then you pass away, then God will reject you when your life is over. You do not get any second chances.
The fear is not death itself but what happens after you die. This goes back to the choices we make in our current life time. Accept God (Jesus) in your life and when you die you will go to a place of much enjoyment for all of eternity. Don’t accept God and you will be turned away. What happens next is anyone’s best guess and that is the scary part. For more clarification of this process, read the Bible and talk to a trusted priest or minister. They will be able to answer more of your questions on how the process works. Do not put this off. The choices you make now while you are alive will determine what happens after you die. Once a person dies, there are no second chances. Make the right choice that is best for you. Death is not final, but just a gateway that leads to Heaven. The choice we make now determines whether God will allow you to enter. Putting your faith in Jesus and God is the way of overcoming death.
Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”. Stan’s managing fear book has become very popular with over 300 positive book reviews and counting. Please read the many book reviews of Stan’s popular book by going to Stan’s website at http://www.managingfear.com/
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/How-To-Overcome-The-Fear-Of-Death/8756128/
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility