ALL >> Health >> View Article
Proteins And Weight Gain- Understanding The Relationship!
Total Articles: 233
We must face it that a very few people have a well-shaped body. And most of the people do not understand that being called skinny is painful. Lot of women try their best to gain weight but are unsuccessful. The problem is that these skinny people have high metabolism and that can burn the calories easily. The shape and figure of our body is primarily determined by our genetics and secondly by our lifestyle.
Just like weight loss, weight gaining is a slow process that requires dedication, discipline and determination. Even if you are consuming excess calories, a deficiency of protein in your diet could lead to the loss of lean body mass. Here are some foods that you must include in your diet in order to gain some pounds!
• Boiled soya beans
• Whey protein powder
• Peanuts or peanut butter
• Chicken and Poultry
• Tuna Fish
Eat a meal that is heavy on protein just after you finish exercising. There are several health benefits of the same but you need to be extra careful in their intake because much of protein can be detrimental to both health and your muscle gain.
The most important thing is to understand what are proteins are and what are their key functions. Proteins are a chain of required and non-required amino acids connected by the peptide bonds. They help in repairing and building the body structures and tissues. The body gets vigour and energy due to adequate supplement of proteins. But you must make sure that the protein intake is in the right dose so that your body gets the maximum benefit from it.
A protein supplement should be bought according to a person’s needs and his/her lifestyle. To maintain a balanced diet regimen is difficult for most people. Protein supplement helps you to gain weight and form muscles. But before purchasing them, it is always advisable to do a bit of research before-hand. You must know their advantages and disadvantages. You must also consult your trainer before buying a protein supplement for weight gain. Gym trainers, dieticians or physicians are the best people to suggest you the required protein supplement. Protein and weight lifting should always complement each other. To build muscles and lift weights, you cannot neglect the role of this nutrient. Always buy these supplements from a trusted source. In order to maintain the energy levels, drink plenty of water before and after your workouts.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal