ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Coco Palms @ Pasir Ris Grove
Total Articles: 355
Coco Palms @ Pasir Ris GroveCoco Palms @ Pasir Ris Grove Singapore is a all new luxurious residence structure that will be launching soon within Pasir Ris Grove, by renowned developer City Developments Limited. this excellent residential development is conveniently situated in the eastern side of Singapore and only minutes’ walk to the Pasir Ris MRT station.
Coco Palms @ Pasir Ris identity as one of the greenest townships, under URA master plan will have more territory being safeguarded for neighbourhood recreational areas connectors and cycling routes, and Downtown East being upgraded, with varying recreational and leisure spaces to complement the existing Pasir Ris residences.
Location of Coco Palms @ Pasir Ris Grove Residences
See Coco Palms @ Pasir Ris Grove for Floor Plans / Location Map or contact the sales team at 9111 7508 for requests. Take advantage of the VVIP Preview discounts today before all units are sold.
For more info on the Rising Projects, visit New Launch Mummy.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo