ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Wills And Estate Planning
Total Articles: 7
Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation
The Bolinger Law Firm embodies a quality of professional service to individual clients and their families. The essence of estate planning is helping clients preserve personal wealth through a variety of estate planning techniques (e.g., trusts and family limited partnerships). We assist clients in planning for and implementing wealth transfer in a manner that achieves the uniquely personal objectives of the client, while minimizing related tax and other costs. The hallmark of our estate planning practice is the provision of legal services of the highest quality that are also responsive to the wishes and needs of the client. Whether we are helping clients prepare simple wills with guardianship provisions for their children or implementing a sophisticated and complex estate plan, each client receives an individually tailored estate plan. We pride ourselves in providing the same level of individual attention regardless of the type of planning that is required.
Some of our areas of experience include:
• Preparation of Wills [with guardian provisions for children] and trusts, living wills and powers of attorney
• Establishment of Guardianships
• Business Continuity Planning after Death of Owner, Founder or Senior Family Member
• Tax Planning Strategies [to reduce income, estate, gift, payroll, franchise and capital gains tax] for families and closely-held businesses, including family limited partnerships
• Life Insurance and Retirement Asset Planning
• Formation and Representation of Public Charities or Private Foundations
• Preparation of Buy-Sell Agreements
• Asset Protection
In addition to the above, we can use a wide range of other vehicles to accomplish our clients’ personal and financial goals:
• Revocable/Living or Management trusts
• Deeds and Assignments
• Grantor retained annuity trusts and grantor retained unitrusts (GRATS and GRUTS)
• Charitable Lead and Remainder Trusts
• Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
• Generation-Skipping Trusts
• Special Needs Trusts
• Qualified Domestic or Residence Trusts for Non-U.S. Citizens
• Pre-Marital and Post-Marital Agreements
Trusts, Asset Protection from Creditors and Family Limited Partnerships
The Bolinger Law Firm trust and estate planning practice serves clients with diverse backgrounds, desires and needs throughout the North Dallas region. Many clients enjoy substantial wealth and have interests in ongoing family or closely-held businesses, charitable organizations, or distinctive assets, which require sophisticated estate and lifetime giving plans to their families or charities. For them, our firm, while working with financial advisors and other professionals, creates custom tailored asset management, estate and business plans that most effectively achieve their objectives of protecting their assets and families.
We advise the owners of closely held businesses on efficient ways to handle generational transitions, including shareholders’ agreements and restructuring. Further, we assist families in forming investment vehicles to assist in wealth management and transfer, including family limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
We also help our clients achieve the legitimate aim of protecting their assets from the claims of contingent, unknown, unforeseeable, and often overzealous creditors. We use an arsenal of traditional and cutting edge techniques that, if properly implemented, will preserve and protect our clients’ assets from judgment creditors.
Additionally, our firm assists in the administration of estates and trusts, including the handling of probate and other judicial proceedings. Lastly, we provide estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer, fiduciary income tax and other advice to fiduciaries or to individuals who have interests in trusts or estates, and represent them before the Internal Revenue Service.
The role of the firm in the trust and estate area remains close to that of the “family lawyer” in the traditional sense. Because of this relationship, we often find ourselves in the trusted position of advising our clients, their families or fiduciaries in a variety of legal issues faced by them in today’s complex society.
Bolinger Law Firm is a boutique law firm with a passion for providing clients with the best representation available. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can achieve this goal affordably and without the wasteful overhead typical of many large corporate firms. Our distinctive blend of professionalism and thrift has earned us a national reputation for legal excellence in Business, Estate, Oil and Gas, Probate, and Tax Planning. Bolinger Law Firm is Client Focused and Results Driven.
Legal Articles1. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
2. Legal Agreement Template
3. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
4. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
5. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
6. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
7. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
8. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
9. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
10. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
11. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
12. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself
13. Wrongful Death Attorney - How To File A Wrongful Death Claim
14. 7 Reasons Why Feizy Law Firm Has Got The Best Injury Attorney For Compensation In Dallas
Author: Nick Feizy
15. Labour- Hire Arrangements. Who Is The True Employer Of Labour-hire Workers – From The Perspective Of
Author: Nicholas Marouchak