ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips On How To Toilet Train Your Pup!
Total Articles: 233
The best way to train a puppy is to buy its puppy crate. It is observed that many owners do not get a crate because they think it may get confined to it, but buying it a puppy crate would be one the kindest things you could do. When you are learning to toilet train your little dog, you need to be aware of certain problems that these puppies face.
1) Medical Problems: Your pup may lose control due a few medical problems like stones, bladder infections, diabetes, parasites etc. If your dog appears to be sick, you must immediately consult a vet.
2) Territorial Behaviours: Sometimes the dog wants to mark its territory and show its dominance in your house. It is believed that neutering could reduce this problem.
3) Urination and Submission: Some dogs may urinate as a sign of submission for e.g. when it is greeting people. This is usually a common trait in dogs, which sometimes may be carried forward to adulthood.
4) Separation Anxiety: You might have noticed that your puppy makes a mess when you’re away from home. This is an indication that it is feeling anxious and lonely.
How to prevent these issues?
Make sure to rule out the medical issues by taking it to a vet. If it doesn’t solve the problem, these are the few other things that can be done to toilet train your puppy.
1) Regular Schedule: It must follow a predictable routine. If your dog has regular and specific eating time, then it will easily get trained to times and areas that it must use for elimination.
2) Providing Opportunities: When you are training your puppy, it is not enough to take it out only once or twice a day in fact you will have to take it out for at least 5 or more times per day, till it actually understands that it is meant to eliminate outside.
As a general rule dogs need to be taken outside:
a. After playing indoors.
b. After either feeding or drinking.
c. After excessive excitement like after it has seen visitors or other animals etc.
d. When you see signs like sniffing at the floor or walking around in circles.
3) Persistence: Training your puppy can be a laborious task. You must be patient enough to give your puppy some time to adjust. You simply cannot put off your training process for a day to give yourself a break or else you will probably confuse your dog's learning.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist