ALL >> Business >> View Article
Specific Requirements For Inspection, Tagging, And Testing Electrical Equipment
Total Articles: 14
Most electrical equipment must have a current certificate of conformity in addition to having specific standards. The equipment has to be inspected and tested by a person who is qualified to do so. At this point of testing and inspection there is no disassembly needed. After the repair of any electrical appliance, test and tag in Australia is a regular process that is followed. This process is conducted and implemented only by a competent person whose knowledge and skills are based on the training, experience and qualifications that he or she possesses. After the testing is done, the same is indicated by a tag which is attached the equipment clearly showing the test date and the next scheduled date.
Test and tag process is done to mitigate risks-
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei