ALL >> Business >> View Article
Coupons And Direct Mail Are A Great Match
Total Articles: 40
Even if you normally have a pretty decent response rate on your direct mail, you are most likely looking to improve your response rate to your next direct mail campaign. Luckily there are a number of techniques and tools you can use, but one of the best is to include coupons in your offer.
However, you simply cannot put a coupon on a direct mail postcard and expect real results. Instead, you should follow these tips and tricks to get the best possible ROI from your offer.
- Clear and To The Point: If those on your direct mail advertising list can’t actually understand the coupon offer you’ve put forth, or you chose to use print small enough that many couldn’t read it without a magnifying glass, you may have already lost them. Make it very clear what you’re offering, and be sure it’s actually easy to understand. For example, if they refer a friend, then get 50% off their next service call, state it plainly. If there are conditions, be sure to include those, but make the offer itself as clear as possible. You may want to consult a professional copywriter to ensure the offer is understandable.
- Make It Attractive: Just as your actual piece of direct mail has to look good, the coupon itself should look amazing too. You want to wow people and have them use the coupon, and an attractive coupon can help you do just that. Consult the designer from the direct mail company for best results. In fact, it may already be part of the contract you’ve signed up for, so using those services is a great idea.
- Spice Up the Offer: Just any coupon won’t do as you craft your offer. You need to make certain that customers will actually want to respond to the offer, and they’re pretty deal-savvy these days. Make certain your coupon actually reflects something of value to your audience. Whether it’s half off a service call, a buy one get one free offer, or a free product when they call you, the better the deal, the higher the response rate.
- Reach the Right People: Deciding on the right target audience for a given coupons and direct mail campaign is important. Some kinds of audiences might respond to certain deals better than others. For example, while men may respond to a 50% off jewelry offer just before Valentine’s Day, women might respond better to a free offer for moms on Mother’s Day. Choose your audience carefully before you ever start designing your mailer.
Coupons are an excellent way to get prospects through your door or on the phone, but you cannot do anything with them if you’re not reaching the right people with the right offer at the right time. Talk to your direct mail company to get more tips on how to include coupons in your next postcard mailer.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better