ALL >> Business >> View Article
Coupons And Direct Mail Are A Great Match
Total Articles: 40
Even if you normally have a pretty decent response rate on your direct mail, you are most likely looking to improve your response rate to your next direct mail campaign. Luckily there are a number of techniques and tools you can use, but one of the best is to include coupons in your offer.
However, you simply cannot put a coupon on a direct mail postcard and expect real results. Instead, you should follow these tips and tricks to get the best possible ROI from your offer.
- Clear and To The Point: If those on your direct mail advertising list can’t actually understand the coupon offer you’ve put forth, or you chose to use print small enough that many couldn’t read it without a magnifying glass, you may have already lost them. Make it very clear what you’re offering, and be sure it’s actually easy to understand. For example, if they refer a friend, then get 50% off their next service call, state it plainly. If there are conditions, be sure to include those, but make the offer itself as clear as possible. You may want to consult a professional copywriter to ensure the offer is understandable.
- Make It Attractive: Just as your actual piece of direct mail has to look good, the coupon itself should look amazing too. You want to wow people and have them use the coupon, and an attractive coupon can help you do just that. Consult the designer from the direct mail company for best results. In fact, it may already be part of the contract you’ve signed up for, so using those services is a great idea.
- Spice Up the Offer: Just any coupon won’t do as you craft your offer. You need to make certain that customers will actually want to respond to the offer, and they’re pretty deal-savvy these days. Make certain your coupon actually reflects something of value to your audience. Whether it’s half off a service call, a buy one get one free offer, or a free product when they call you, the better the deal, the higher the response rate.
- Reach the Right People: Deciding on the right target audience for a given coupons and direct mail campaign is important. Some kinds of audiences might respond to certain deals better than others. For example, while men may respond to a 50% off jewelry offer just before Valentine’s Day, women might respond better to a free offer for moms on Mother’s Day. Choose your audience carefully before you ever start designing your mailer.
Coupons are an excellent way to get prospects through your door or on the phone, but you cannot do anything with them if you’re not reaching the right people with the right offer at the right time. Talk to your direct mail company to get more tips on how to include coupons in your next postcard mailer.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray