ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Anticipates Passenger Aircraft Segment To Witness Good Growth
Total Articles: 84
The global airline industry comprises of air transport service providers of passenger and cargo. Major customers for Airline industry services are individuals and business—international, domestic, and regional. The Airline industry is fragmented in terms of suppliers and buyers. Most of the players in the airline industry are engaged in alliances and consolidations as many airlines have grouped together in alliances of varying types aimed at producing a number of benefits. Passenger aircraft is forecasted to witness maximum growth with increasing demand for low-cost carriers from emerging economies.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the global airline industry and presents its findings in “Top Five Global Airline Companies.” This study is intended to provide industry leaders with a concise overview of the world’s top five global airline companies. This discussion is limited to a comparative analysis (benchmarking) of the subject companies, their geographic footprints, financial metrics, market performance, marketing and corporate strategies, and SWOT analysis.
Lucintel analyzes that the industry was affected as the European market witnessed decline as a result of deepening of Eurozone crisis and reduced consumer spending on air travel. Air transport liberalization between the European Union and other regions such as Turkey, Brazil, India, and Korea caused fall in air traffic rate resulting from economic crisis. The slow economic recovery in key cargo markets has shown slower marginal growth in cargo as compared to passenger segment.
The report briefly discusses the industry drivers. Cargo volumes expected to be driven by APAC region with the region emerging as export hub of the world. Expansion of low-cost carriers, increasing air traffic rate, and industry-friendly aviation policies are the factors shaping airline industry in developed countries.
The report gives a concise overview of the top five major players of the industry. They are:
• Deutsche Lufthansa AG
• United Continental Holdings Inc.
• Delta Airlines Inc.
• Air France KLM
• FedEx Corporation
This market report is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel’s offerings include Aerospace Market Report, SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. For more information please follow Lucintel at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucintel . Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucintel. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/357023?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Alucintel%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining