ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Anticipates Passenger Aircraft Segment To Witness Good Growth
Total Articles: 124
The global airline industry comprises of air transport service providers of passenger and cargo. Major customers for Airline industry services are individuals and business—international, domestic, and regional. The Airline industry is fragmented in terms of suppliers and buyers. Most of the players in the airline industry are engaged in alliances and consolidations as many airlines have grouped together in alliances of varying types aimed at producing a number of benefits. Passenger aircraft is forecasted to witness maximum growth with increasing demand for low-cost carriers from emerging economies.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the global airline industry and presents its findings in “Top Five Global Airline Companies.” This study is intended to provide industry leaders with a concise overview of the world’s top five global airline companies. This discussion is limited to a comparative analysis (benchmarking) of the subject companies, their geographic footprints, financial metrics, market performance, marketing and corporate strategies, and SWOT analysis.
Lucintel analyzes that the industry was affected as the European market witnessed decline as a result of deepening of Eurozone crisis and reduced consumer spending on air travel. Air transport liberalization between the European Union and other regions such as Turkey, Brazil, India, and Korea caused fall in air traffic rate resulting from economic crisis. The slow economic recovery in key cargo markets has shown slower marginal growth in cargo as compared to passenger segment.
The report briefly discusses the industry drivers. Cargo volumes expected to be driven by APAC region with the region emerging as export hub of the world. Expansion of low-cost carriers, increasing air traffic rate, and industry-friendly aviation policies are the factors shaping airline industry in developed countries.
The report gives a concise overview of the top five major players of the industry. They are:
• Deutsche Lufthansa AG
• United Continental Holdings Inc.
• Delta Airlines Inc.
• Air France KLM
• FedEx Corporation
This market report is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel’s offerings include Aerospace Market Report, SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. For more information please follow Lucintel at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucintel . Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucintel. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/357023?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Alucintel%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.