ALL >> Travel >> View Article
India-a Guided Tour Of The Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 3
Experience the history of enormous forts, the abundance and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage home stay.
It takes in some of the finest examples of India's architectural and cultural heritage making it one of the most popular India holidays. It is an ideal trip to India for the first-time visitor wanting to see the classic sites like the historic capital, the Taj Mahal and the Pink City.
8 days guided tour to Golden Triangle:
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: A full day’s guided tour of old and New Delhi.
Day 3: Transfer to station. Take the fast train to Jaipur. PM guided tour of Jaipur.
Day 4: A full day’s guided tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort.
Day 5: You will be driven to Bharatpur. Enjoy a guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 6: Guided tour of Agra including Agra Fort and Taj Mahal and the Taj at sunset.
Day 7: Taj at sunrise. Drive to Delhi. Relax a free afternoon in Delhi.
Day 8: Move to airport for flight home.
India Tour is one of the most important ways in which you can understand how to travel better in the incredible India.
We like to get the inside trail on places, to explore travel mystery away from the tourist crowds. We have found specialists who know places intimately to run the tours to India and help you travel like a local so that you will have a memorable trip for the lifetime.
Enjoy an insider's view of Old and New Delhi, For more information about Golden Triangle Tour please visit our website http://www.goldentriangletours.org.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.