ALL >> Travel >> View Article
India-a Guided Tour Of The Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 3
Experience the history of enormous forts, the abundance and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage home stay.
It takes in some of the finest examples of India's architectural and cultural heritage making it one of the most popular India holidays. It is an ideal trip to India for the first-time visitor wanting to see the classic sites like the historic capital, the Taj Mahal and the Pink City.
8 days guided tour to Golden Triangle:
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: A full day’s guided tour of old and New Delhi.
Day 3: Transfer to station. Take the fast train to Jaipur. PM guided tour of Jaipur.
Day 4: A full day’s guided tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort.
Day 5: You will be driven to Bharatpur. Enjoy a guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 6: Guided tour of Agra including Agra Fort and Taj Mahal and the Taj at sunset.
Day 7: Taj at sunrise. Drive to Delhi. Relax a free afternoon in Delhi.
Day 8: Move to airport for flight home.
India Tour is one of the most important ways in which you can understand how to travel better in the incredible India.
We like to get the inside trail on places, to explore travel mystery away from the tourist crowds. We have found specialists who know places intimately to run the tours to India and help you travel like a local so that you will have a memorable trip for the lifetime.
Enjoy an insider's view of Old and New Delhi, For more information about Golden Triangle Tour please visit our website http://www.goldentriangletours.org.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee