ALL >> Travel >> View Article
India-a Guided Tour Of The Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 3
Experience the history of enormous forts, the abundance and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage home stay.
It takes in some of the finest examples of India's architectural and cultural heritage making it one of the most popular India holidays. It is an ideal trip to India for the first-time visitor wanting to see the classic sites like the historic capital, the Taj Mahal and the Pink City.
8 days guided tour to Golden Triangle:
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: A full day’s guided tour of old and New Delhi.
Day 3: Transfer to station. Take the fast train to Jaipur. PM guided tour of Jaipur.
Day 4: A full day’s guided tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort.
Day 5: You will be driven to Bharatpur. Enjoy a guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 6: Guided tour of Agra including Agra Fort and Taj Mahal and the Taj at sunset.
Day 7: Taj at sunrise. Drive to Delhi. Relax a free afternoon in Delhi.
Day 8: Move to airport for flight home.
India Tour is one of the most important ways in which you can understand how to travel better in the incredible India.
We like to get the inside trail on places, to explore travel mystery away from the tourist crowds. We have found specialists who know places intimately to run the tours to India and help you travel like a local so that you will have a memorable trip for the lifetime.
Enjoy an insider's view of Old and New Delhi, For more information about Golden Triangle Tour please visit our website http://www.goldentriangletours.org.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints