ALL >> Health >> View Article
What You Must Know About Your Liver
Total Articles: 149
Know Your Vitamins: Vitamin A
Vitamin A is one of the most frequent vitamins that a human should intake everyday. Vitamin A is both present in plants and animal sources, but true vitamin A can only be sourced through animal organs like chicken liver. In plant sources, vitamin A is a derivative called carotene or beta-carotene, which the body converts when taken in. It is present in most yellow to orange vegetables including carrots, cantaloupes, squash and other greens.
Vitamin A: What it Does
Organically, vitamin A is utilized by the body to maintain many body processes including immune function boosting, maintenance of healthy hair and skin, and bone growth. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning it is stored in the body for a longer period of time than water-soluble ones. Vitamins A, D, E ,and K are fat-soluble vitamins. This means that their toxicity levels should be watched carefully as not to induce a harmful reaction inside the body.
In fact, excessive intake of Vitamins A and D is connected to developing a fatty liver. This is because these vitamins take a great deal damage on the liver - which is the main strainer of toxins the body receives every single day.
However, when someone has a fatty liver, it should be noted that the condition is easily reversible with the right diet. With the correct nutrients, the body can retain its old glow. It actually is just a matter judgement when to include these healthy supply.
Vitamin A Toxicity
High doses of vitamin A in the body can lead to vitamin A toxicity. In actuality, there is no daily recommended uptake of the vitamin in any age group. This is because the body reacts differently to the intake of the vitamin. However, a good dosage of Vitamin A (as acetate, or palmitate) is 5,000 IU per day.
On the other hand of the food supplement spectrum there are also beta-carotene gels and capsules. Reportedly, beta-carotene uptake is higher than vitamin A since only more than half of the portion of the whole tablet serving is converted by the body as vitamin A. Dorothy Spencer, a long time Nephrology nurse, now shares her knowledge about fatty liver. She has helped thousands be aware of the benign but unpleasant condition. Get your copy here. anthonysfattyliverdietguide.com.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important