ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Benefits Of Using Face Whitening Creams
Total Articles: 233
Excessive pigmentation is the process of discoloration of the skin caused by the overproduction of a pigment called melanin present in the skin. The skin whitening products help to counteract this process of skin darkening.
Using a good skin whitening lotion, preferably a natural product, can help lessen the effects of a lot skin conditions. Ageing women are in the constant hunt for that one cream that can whiten and erase the dark spots.
Having a white skin has become integral part of beauty for the present generation. Manufacturers of cosmetic products spend a lot of money in R&D to find the most effective face whitening cream composition. Spending millions of dollars on this research and testing is quite justifiable because these brands claim to have an edge over many other whitening products available in the market.
Applying creams for skin lightening is the most popular method as it only requires topical application and thus is the most non-invasive way to brighten your skin.
How does it work?
A good whitening cream should be useful in these three ways:
1. It should protect your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of sun.
2. It should exfoliate the damaged outer layer of the skin and regenerate healthy fairer skin.
3. It should cease the production of extra melanin that causes the darkening of the skin.
While choosing the perfect skin whitening cream just don’t forget to make sure that the ingredients present in it contain natural or herbal extracts and try to avoid those that contain chemicals which may have long term adverse effect on your skin. There are plenty of natural herbal extract products that are quite efficient in skin whitening. These are free from any side effects and are cost effective also.
These whitening creams contain detoxifying essential vitamins like B3, B6, C and E. They not only reduce the effect of skin darkening caused by the environmental factors like pollution and decrease the melanin build-up but also render a healthy and radiant-looking skin which results into a pinkish glow.
The Vitamins B3 and B6 are the constituents responsible for diluting the dark melanin that is piled up deep in the skin whereas Vitamin C and E are responsible for neutralizing the effect of free radicals found in the environment that darkens the skin. You can buy a non-greasy cream that gives your skin a well-balanced and a quality matte finish. You can also use such creams as a superb foundation for your make-up.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat