ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fashion Designing Courses
Total Articles: 1
The course teaches the students, how to design, illustrate, make patterns and produce fashionable clothes with a professional cut, finish and style. The types of courses offered in this regard are
Fashion Design courses and Fashion Designing Drawing course
This course can be done on a regular or as correspondence course. In a Correspondence, what one can get is a method to learn and expertise step by step. This beautifulfashion Design Drawing Course comes with a professional Power Point presentation on DVD, Templates, Printed Materials, Instructions and contact class details. The course materials are created by professionals, who equip you with you with drawing and illustrating skills, tips and tricks that make you create effective ideas and designs.
This course is great for anyone who wants to prepare a Fashion portfolio, draw fashion figures, illustrations, and become a fashion designer or illustrator.
By doing this course you can learn to sketch create your own designs and draw and illustrate fashion. This helps you in creating your own Label; any reputed institute will train and teach you these steps. Once you have mastered the art, you can sell your unique collection and earn money.
The intensive course will train and teach you the following:
- Basics of Fashion Figure drawing
- Drawing various figure poses
- Drawing the human body as a fashion figure
- Proportion and foreshortening
- Hair, head and facial features
- Black and white rendering in lead pencil, tonal and textural illustration techniques
- Drawing the garment on the fashion figure
- Focus on shape and fabric draping
- Designing and drawing fashion designs
- Drawing draping, ruffles, gathers
- Drawing embellishments and trims
- Colour rendering
- Designing collections
- Rendering techniques
- Designing and drawing fabric prints
- Drawing with different types of fabric-silk, lace, wool, cotton, denim and other kinds
- Production or trade sketches and much more.
The Shoe designing and drawing course:
First, let us try to understand what is this shoe designing and drawing course is about.
With the usage of inventive colours of your choice, you can discover your hidden imagination and creative power and create artistic and inspired varieties of shoes, in thisshoe designing and drawing course. That does not mean that the course is simply about drawing of shoes and foot wear, it teaches you and trains you to connect with your inner self and discover your styles and patterns.
It allows you to extend your imagination and experiment with various rendering techniques and colours.
You can also do this as a Correspondence course or Self study course. For this kind of study, the course comes with DVDs with Power Point Presentation, Printed Materials and Templates, Instructions guide.
This course is tailor made for visual learners and each institute is knowledgeable and allows you explore various pictures and images and enjoy the process of learning. You will also be guided on drawing and rendering techniques and much more.
You will learn:
1. History of shoes.
2. History of high heels.
3 Researching fashion trends
4. Finding design inspiration for your collection
5. Learn about the diverse shoe styles from various eras
6. Creating a mood board
7. Creating a trend board
8. Creating a storyboard
9. Design brief
10. Sketching designs
11. Design proposals
12. Choosing the final designs
13. Visual Design development. Using various rendering techniques and materials to present your design ides
14. Developing a shoe range
15. Learn what makes ‘IT’ shoes
16. Rendering/colouring your designs
This course which is fast picking up among the youngsters has plenty to offer. There are full time, part time, short time, and distance study methods available. One can quote the one in Brisbane known as Australian Institute of Creative Design, for example. The center has so much to offer, that most of the time students need counsellor to guide them chose the right one. Full time offers Advanced diploma and Diploma courses in these fashion designing field, in the Part time, one has a Applied design Fashion technology, Design Fundamentals, Pattern making, Fashion Design Product Development, Fashion Business Mentoring etc. and Short Time course has more than you can even think of, Fashion Design Merchandising, Visual merchandising, Fashion Buying, Foot wear designing, Digital fabric Designing, pattern Making, Swim wear designing, Fashion Hand Bag Designing, Beginners sewing courses and much more.
Any course when persuaded with passion and interest, one can attain success for sure.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
2. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
3. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
4. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
5. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert
6. Studying With Shobhit University
7. Face To Face Interview With Amit Kataria To Know Big Data Aspects
Author: Rimpy Sharma
8. Close 2 Study
Author: Mohd Adil
9. Genius It Solutions
10. Japanese Language
Author: Communiqua Language Training Institute
11. Symbiosis Law School, Pune: Providers Of Holistic Law Education In India!
Author: Sukanta Singha
12. Quick Tips About Tafe Assignments Help In Adelaide
Author: Hayden Bowden
13. Get An Expert Assistance On Istqb® Advnced Level Certification Exam Preparation Online
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Why Might Your Employees Tend To Self-paced Learning?
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
15. Here Is What Our Students Have To Say About Studying Abroad In Uk
Author: Study Smart