ALL >> Business >> View Article
Direct Mail Can Help Speed Up Your Slow Season
Total Articles: 40
Almost every company no matter what the industry is has one season or another proves to be slower than all of the others. Overcoming this temporary slow-down is not always an easy task, either, but direct mail may be able to help.
Here are just a few tips that can help your company combat the slow season.
Referral Campaigns: People are looking for an amazing deal these days, and if you help them get it by referring friends and family members to your company, you may be staring at a huge response rate. Create a direct mail postcard with an incentive on it to refer friends and family members. Maybe they could be entered into a drawing for an iPad for every referral they make. Perhaps they get a free service plan. No matter what the incentive, make it sweet, and you’ll see that slow period disappear fast.
Unconverted Prospects: Remember all of those people who did not respond during your last busy season? Revisit those possibilities now. Spice things up with an offer that is amazing, and you may find them at your door. As with the last method, direct mail marketing here can be a big help because so few companies use it these days. It is also very tangible, which makes people more likely to respond to you.
Add Services: One of the single best ways you can overcome that slow season is to make another busy season for yourself, and that can be accomplished when you add to your current services line. If tax season is your busiest time of the year, why not offer a free look at the books for businesses so you can point out where they might be making more money throughout the year? Creating additional services that are related to what you do is a great way to make more.
Look for Niche Markets: There could be entire audiences that you are not currently serving. Grabbing them may extend your busy season a bit. If you are very tourist oriented, for example, why not sweeten the deal for local residents during the off season? If you’re a bakery that does great cakes, you could look to serve the gluten-free market with rolls or doughnuts.
Finding those groups of people who may currently be underserved by your market is a good way to overcome the busy season blues. You could even advertise your new market potential with the help of direct mail postcard and social media.
There may always be a slow season within your company, but thinking outside the box from what you traditionally do can help make your company profitable throughout the year. It may even prove useful to combine one or two of these methods to truly banish your busy season forever.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012