ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why People Love Service Apartments Instead Of Hotels?
Total Articles: 460
For any traveller who chooses service apartments instead of hotels is a wise choice. When you stay in a hotel room you will have to spend a lot of money. It is not a wise decision to spend a lot of money when you are in a tight budget. When this is the case it is always better to stay in a service apartment.
What are the benefits of staying in a service apartment?’
They are cheap, comfortable and safe
This is certainly true for a fact that the rooms in the hotels are expensive as compared to the service apartments. When you will be staying here for a few days or even for a few weeks in a hotel room, then it will cost you a bomb. Whereas to stay in a service apartment will be a great choice for you, where you will save more money while on the trip. When you choose this kind of an accommodation option, then it will be cheap for you and you will get the benefit of staying in a safe and comfortable place.
You can take your pets inside!
If you own pets then a service apartment is the best option for you when you are carrying your pet along with you. It is very obvious when you intend to bring your pets along with you when you travel with your family. The good thing is that these apartments allow you to carry them along with you without any restrictions. Whereas when you stay in a hotel room they strictly tell you to avoid carrying your pets with you. In the apartments what you need to do is just pay some extra money as your pet will be traveling and staying with you. There are guest houses in Gurgaon which allow you to take the pets inside your room.
Get privacy and space for everyone
When you choose an apartment then you must have the luxury of privacy and there must be enough space for the family and couple to stay together and still enjoy their level of privacy. It is good to choose this kind of an accommodation as it will be more spacious when compared to a hotel room. This kind of an apartment will be certainly more spacious than the hotel room. Service apartments in New Delhi give you all the benefits along with the privacy and space.
If you will be traveling then you will want an accommodation space that is located near to the city center from where you can easily travel from one place to another. The good thing is that these apartments are located in the heart of the city where you will be shopping for some foods and even other bare necessities. This will be a hassle free journey for you and for your family.
About the author:-
Searching for serviced apartments Delhi and guest houses in Gurgaon? Established in 1982, Ahuja Residency is one of the leading providers of quality guest house Gurgaon, studio apartment Gurgaon, service apartment delhi and serviced apartments in Pune.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal