ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Tours India
Total Articles: 3
Trips to South India - A Journey for Holiday Makers:
India is a dramatic land of festivals and rich cultures. The exhilarant beauty of this country is attracting tourists from different parts of the world.
When talking about South India, it is a region with perfect beauty and awe-inspiring grandeur that encompasses the south of the Vindhya ranges and the whole of the Indian peninsula. The magnificent thing about this part of India is the modernization experienced by the people. Even though, people still preserve their world-known tradition and culture, they are also enjoying modernization. In this part, the tourists can see the old customs co-existing in perfect harmony with modernization.
Regardless of whether the tourists look for spiritual Group tours to India or they wish to explore the beauty of nature, they can rightly meet their requirements. For spiritual enthusiasts, there are world-known temples like Tirupati Balaji Temple, Rameshwaram Temple and Meenakshi Temple, which found a place in the nomination for new seven world wonders. For nature lovers, the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary of Kerala gives a glimpse of the wild herds of Indian elephants and tigers. Some of the rare bird species can be spotted in the backwaters of Kerala.
Andhra Pradesh: Any one with nature's splendor can be mesmerized by the wonders of this state. This state has attractions like the Araku Valley and Bora Caves. The capital city of Hyderabad itself has many wonderful places to visit like Charminar, Falaknuma Palace, Hussain Sagar, Mecca Masjid and Salarjung Museum and all these attractions stand as the mighty examples of the Nizam rule.
Karnataka: Many cities in this state have some interesting places for sightseeing to people showing interest to take Trips to India. The Chalukyan architecture can be seen from the city of Badami. The Bandipur National Park, located on the Mysore – Ooty Road that adjoins the Mudumalai Sanctuary of the State of Tamil Nadu and the Wayanad Sanctuary in Kerala stands as an example for good relationship between the different states in India.
Tamil Nadu: The ancient India survives its culture in the purest form in this state and if you wish to travel India. Do not forget to visit this state, where you can find nature-blessed places like Ooty and Coonoor, relaxing spiritual places like Brihadeswarar Temple, Meenakshi temple and many other places that can relax your mind to a great extent.
When talking about Luxury tours India, Kerala is a destination that cannot be missed out from the list and this state located in Southern part of the country is called as ‘God’s own country’ due to its closeness to the nature.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson