ALL >> General >> View Article
The Word 'goddess' Seems To Have Recently Become A Buzzword. In The 1950's Only Those Immortalised
Total Articles: 1
The word 'Goddess' seems to have recently become a buzzword. In the 1950's only those immortalised on the silver screen such as Marlena Dietrich & Marilyn Monroe were referred to as 'Screen Goddesses' but now Goddesses seem to be popping out at us from every small screen & magazine to sell us shavers, gym equipment & aromatherapy kits. So what do these mortal women have that qualifies their status as modern day Goddesses? (And what can the rest of us do to become one?)
In a nutshell, a modern day Goddess as a woman who sees & honours all aspects of her self as natural & therefore perfect & sacred. (Note: that does include spontaneous burping & farting!)
Yes, any woman can shine with liberated self-acceptance & vitality when she chooses to value herself as a unique expression of divine life force, instead of trying to become the perfect woman she thinks everyone else wants her to be. (Thankfully, the days of taking a Bex & lying down in overwhelm are over!)
OUTGROWING THE IDEAL OF â€˜THE PERFECT WOMAN'
To make the transition into a fully-fledged Goddess you must realize there is no such thing as the perfect woman. I would also like to point out that your idea of the perfect woman is not necessarily the same as mine. For instance, depending on which feminine archetype is ruling you, you may aspire to be a tall leggy blonde, a perfect Mother or a career superwomanbut none of these ideals will bring happiness if they are not balanced by the other psychological aspects.
Ultimately, by focusing on a conscious journey through the feminine archetypes, we all come to understand ourselves better as women so we can in turn create more harmonious relationships with those around us & manifest a more fulfilling, sustainable & balanced life.
SO HOW DOES AN INNER GODDESS MAKEOVER WORK?
Each Goddess aspect within our psyche governs a chakra (these are the 7 main energy centres located within our bodies). As we become aware of how to express their positive traits we start to shine with confidence in every area of our life, which attracts people to us like moths to a flame!
7 Things You Can Do To Release Your Goddess Mojo!
1. Speak up when something doesn't feel comfortable.
2. Pamper yourself once a week to top up your cup of self love.
3. Use your skills to make the world a better place.
4. Spend regular time in nature to reconnect.
5. Attend a sisterhood gathering once a month.
6. Meditate at least once a week - this will help you to have less negative thoughts.
7. Dance like no one is watching!
This is an extract from Tanishka's bestseller book, â€˜The Inner Goddess Makeover'. To buy as an ebook or paperback or check out her Inner Goddess groups, retreats, meditations & courses visit: www.starofishtar.com.
#Goddess, Goddesses, Tanishka, TanishkaTantrika, MoonWoman, StarofIshtar#
General Articles1. Best Live Sap Ui5 Training Institution In Bangalore With 100% Placements
2. Things To Remember Before Gifting Silver Jewelries To Your Beloved One
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. My Qualification
Author: By me
4. Signs That Indicate Your Electrical Panel Is Not Working Properly
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
5. The Most Important Components Of B2b Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
6. StАУІng On TОР Of ThЕ GАmЕ: Enjoy RЕСurrІng MОnthlУ InСОmЕ
Author: Rohit Seth is a passionate businessmen.
7. How To Find The Best Movers Jonesboro Ar?
Author: Nathan White
8. Buying Cool Socks For Men – Quality Is The Most Important Factor
Author: Jason Simmons
9. Stop Wasting Time On Selecting A Proper Usb Webcam For Desktop Or Laptop In Windows 7/8/10/vista
10. 6 Undeniable Benefits Of Online Project Management Software
Author: Lincol Jalek
11. Piling - What Exactly Is Piling
Author: threeway steel
12. Surgeries Making It Possible
Author: Ahmed Shaikh
13. 4 Quick Tips To Prepare Seo-friendly Blog Posts
Author: Eliza Molly
14. Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
15. Laser Wire Stripping
Author: Solder Training