ALL >> General >> View Article
The Word 'goddess' Seems To Have Recently Become A Buzzword. In The 1950's Only Those Immortalised
Total Articles: 1
The word 'Goddess' seems to have recently become a buzzword. In the 1950's only those immortalised on the silver screen such as Marlena Dietrich & Marilyn Monroe were referred to as 'Screen Goddesses' but now Goddesses seem to be popping out at us from every small screen & magazine to sell us shavers, gym equipment & aromatherapy kits. So what do these mortal women have that qualifies their status as modern day Goddesses? (And what can the rest of us do to become one?)
In a nutshell, a modern day Goddess as a woman who sees & honours all aspects of her self as natural & therefore perfect & sacred. (Note: that does include spontaneous burping & farting!)
Yes, any woman can shine with liberated self-acceptance & vitality when she chooses to value herself as a unique expression of divine life force, instead of trying to become the perfect woman she thinks everyone else wants her to be. (Thankfully, the days of taking a Bex & lying down in overwhelm are over!)
OUTGROWING THE IDEAL OF â€˜THE PERFECT WOMAN'
To make the transition into a fully-fledged Goddess you must realize there is no such thing as the perfect woman. I would also like to point out that your idea of the perfect woman is not necessarily the same as mine. For instance, depending on which feminine archetype is ruling you, you may aspire to be a tall leggy blonde, a perfect Mother or a career superwomanbut none of these ideals will bring happiness if they are not balanced by the other psychological aspects.
Ultimately, by focusing on a conscious journey through the feminine archetypes, we all come to understand ourselves better as women so we can in turn create more harmonious relationships with those around us & manifest a more fulfilling, sustainable & balanced life.
SO HOW DOES AN INNER GODDESS MAKEOVER WORK?
Each Goddess aspect within our psyche governs a chakra (these are the 7 main energy centres located within our bodies). As we become aware of how to express their positive traits we start to shine with confidence in every area of our life, which attracts people to us like moths to a flame!
7 Things You Can Do To Release Your Goddess Mojo!
1. Speak up when something doesn't feel comfortable.
2. Pamper yourself once a week to top up your cup of self love.
3. Use your skills to make the world a better place.
4. Spend regular time in nature to reconnect.
5. Attend a sisterhood gathering once a month.
6. Meditate at least once a week - this will help you to have less negative thoughts.
7. Dance like no one is watching!
This is an extract from Tanishka's bestseller book, â€˜The Inner Goddess Makeover'. To buy as an ebook or paperback or check out her Inner Goddess groups, retreats, meditations & courses visit: www.starofishtar.com.
#Goddess, Goddesses, Tanishka, TanishkaTantrika, MoonWoman, StarofIshtar#
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre