ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
How To Buy A Home After Filing For Bankruptcy
Total Articles: 2
Location is the one of the major factors that determines the resale value when buying a house. Buying a house with a pleasant view of a beach or the horizon often sell at a premium above similar homes without the view.
Even if you may place a considerable monetary value on the view, future buyers may not be so like-minded. It may take you longer period to find a buyer when it comes time to resell the house. Or you may end up slashing your price to more nearly match the prices of other homes in the neighborhood.
In short, if you are buying a home with a view, try to pay as little extra as possible. Otherwise, you might not get your money back.
Majority real homes today are usually concentrated on the building itself but the lot is important too. A house with a good resale value should have lots that are as level as possible.
Assuming the property is in a typical neighborhood, A lot should be rectangular with no odd shaped lots or oddly situated lots.
Courtyard sizes are smaller in modern homes than in older homes, but there should still be a decently sized front and back yard.
Don't buy an overly-landscaped property. You would normally pay a premium for that, that you may not be able to recover when you sell. You will get your best value if the house is under-landscaped for the area.
You can always perk up the landscaping during your ownership by humanizing the grass and adding bushes and trees. Just do not waste too much.
In any residential neighborhood, the homes will vary in size and rooms, but they should not be too different. If resale value is an important consideration, you mustn't buy the largest model in the neighborhood.
For determining market value, the homes nearest to yours are most important. If most of the nearby homes are smaller than your house, they can act as a drag on appreciation.
To read more on this topic visit findmeahomeloan.info
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora