ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
How To Buy A Home After Filing For Bankruptcy
Total Articles: 2
Location is the one of the major factors that determines the resale value when buying a house. Buying a house with a pleasant view of a beach or the horizon often sell at a premium above similar homes without the view.
Even if you may place a considerable monetary value on the view, future buyers may not be so like-minded. It may take you longer period to find a buyer when it comes time to resell the house. Or you may end up slashing your price to more nearly match the prices of other homes in the neighborhood.
In short, if you are buying a home with a view, try to pay as little extra as possible. Otherwise, you might not get your money back.
Majority real homes today are usually concentrated on the building itself but the lot is important too. A house with a good resale value should have lots that are as level as possible.
Assuming the property is in a typical neighborhood, A lot should be rectangular with no odd shaped lots or oddly situated lots.
Courtyard sizes are smaller in modern homes than in older homes, but there should still be a decently sized front and back yard.
Don't buy an overly-landscaped property. You would normally pay a premium for that, that you may not be able to recover when you sell. You will get your best value if the house is under-landscaped for the area.
You can always perk up the landscaping during your ownership by humanizing the grass and adding bushes and trees. Just do not waste too much.
In any residential neighborhood, the homes will vary in size and rooms, but they should not be too different. If resale value is an important consideration, you mustn't buy the largest model in the neighborhood.
For determining market value, the homes nearest to yours are most important. If most of the nearby homes are smaller than your house, they can act as a drag on appreciation.
To read more on this topic visit findmeahomeloan.info
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma