ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
How To Buy A Home After Filing For Bankruptcy
Total Articles: 2
Location is the one of the major factors that determines the resale value when buying a house. Buying a house with a pleasant view of a beach or the horizon often sell at a premium above similar homes without the view.
Even if you may place a considerable monetary value on the view, future buyers may not be so like-minded. It may take you longer period to find a buyer when it comes time to resell the house. Or you may end up slashing your price to more nearly match the prices of other homes in the neighborhood.
In short, if you are buying a home with a view, try to pay as little extra as possible. Otherwise, you might not get your money back.
Majority real homes today are usually concentrated on the building itself but the lot is important too. A house with a good resale value should have lots that are as level as possible.
Assuming the property is in a typical neighborhood, A lot should be rectangular with no odd shaped lots or oddly situated lots.
Courtyard sizes are smaller in modern homes than in older homes, but there should still be a decently sized front and back yard.
Don't buy an overly-landscaped property. You would normally pay a premium for that, that you may not be able to recover when you sell. You will get your best value if the house is under-landscaped for the area.
You can always perk up the landscaping during your ownership by humanizing the grass and adding bushes and trees. Just do not waste too much.
In any residential neighborhood, the homes will vary in size and rooms, but they should not be too different. If resale value is an important consideration, you mustn't buy the largest model in the neighborhood.
For determining market value, the homes nearest to yours are most important. If most of the nearby homes are smaller than your house, they can act as a drag on appreciation.
To read more on this topic visit findmeahomeloan.info
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
2. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
3. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
4. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
5. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
6. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
7. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
8. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
9. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
10. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
11. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room
12. Ready-to-move-in Homes Or Under Construction Homes?
Author: Mapsko Group
13. Luxurious Service Apartments In Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
14. Smarthost - Airbnb Management London
Author: Aza Rahmanoff
15. Things To Know About Europe’s Top-rated Tourist Destination-cyprus
Author: Chris Michael