ALL >> Health >> View Article
Check Out This Review And Get Rid Of Teeth Discoloration
Total Articles: 204
Understanding the Process of Teeth Erosion
Many habits are contributory to teeth staining. Thankfully, you have the teeth skin called enamel that shields your tooth from possible corruption. It is considered the toughest substance in the body as backed up by decades of crunching, chewing and biting.
These mystical tooth covering is made white in appearance due to a layer underneath termed as dentin. Thus, enamel isn't actually white, but a translucent surface material. Repeated episodes of intake of staining substances such as wine, coffee, and cigarette can cause the enamel to discolor.
Enamel is truly tough but still has its limits. Synergy of acidic foods and bacteria can chip away the enamel, which can cause further erosion and cavities. Despite its close resemblance with bones, enamel's composition does not allow it to regrow, making the damage permanent.
Wine and Enamel
Wine is a tooth stainer and eroder. Every wine sip contains teeth-damaging acids. But there's still a way out! You can still be a wine aficionado without damaging your biter, that is, if you savor wine with meals. Through this way, the acidic effect of wine on teeth surfaces is blunted. Your teeth will be better protected by avoiding these teeth decaying fluids.
The consequence of a damaged and lost enamel can be very devastating. Action should be taken to prevent the problem from worsening. The layer underneath the enamel will be exposed with the surface's absence. Now vulnerable to decay and other tissue problems, the teeth will then be extremely sensitive to temperatures. The once pleasurable habit of sipping a hot coffee and eating an ice cream will turn into an unpleasant and painful experience. Proper care should always be taken.
There's a way to fight off teeth erosion. Best teeth whitening solutions include the simple habit of brushing your teeth after eating or drinking. Toothbrush with soft bristles and a fluoride toothpaste will be able to do the job. Neutralizing acid with milk or cheese is another safe and simple answer. Lastly, stimulate saliva production to counter acids by chewing sugar-free gum with xylitol. Stained teeth? No problem! Get a copy of the best whitening teeth guide around, The Whitening Teeth Secrets. Read about it in this review site: anthonysbestteethwhiteningreviews.com.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited