ALL >> Business >> View Article
Sunil Mantri – Philanthropist
Total Articles: 1
Mantri Realty, the brainchild of career entrepreneur Sunil Mantri is an organisation that has established itself in a notoriously fickle market with aplomb. With discrepancies riddling the real estate sector and unscrupulous deals the norm in India, Sunil Mantri is working towards bring about an informed, educated and positive change.
Born in a business family that had established itself in the textile industry, and with natural business acumen, the managing director and chairman of Mantri Realty, Sunil Mantri began his career in stock broking, a man with a keen understanding of business and opportunities he invested in property development. A fundamental need – shelter would always be a requirement. Noting this opportunity he moved into Real Estate development in the year 1986. Mantri Realty began to take shape, slowly developing a pan India presence.
In a climate where Real Estate developers were apprehensive about entering other cities and uncertain about leaving their comfort zone, Mantri Realty took a calculated, well thought out risk; one that paid off in the long term. This decision was spearheaded by Sunil Mantri who believed that a pan India presence would benefit the business and help build the brand over a longer period. He understood that a nationwide approach would help potential buyers realise the value in buying a “Green” property (A certification by the Indian Green Building Council). His efforts have helped over 20,000 people find and occupy happy homes, while his understanding of the industry has allowed him to complete over 200 development projects till date.
In Mantri City, a project based in Gwalior, Sunil Mantri made a decision to provide a1000 affordable flats. These flats, like all other Mantri Realty projects would receive the very best of amenities while still catering to an audience looking to purchase an affordable accommodation,
His interest in Real Estate is not limited to the growth of his own company. The market needs to thrive for all Real Estate organisations to succeed. His efforts are centred towards helping developers; and thereby the nation in growing and going towards the future. He is the president of NAREDCO, a regulatory body in the Real Estate sector which is directly associated with the government of India.
He is also a member of the FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) , ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India), IMC (Indian Merchants’ Chambers), MCHI (Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry), CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) and National Committee on Real Estate & Housing. He has also served in various advisory roles to the government as a part of task forces, panels and expert forums; and has presided over seminars and meetings at both the national and international level.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better