ALL >> Health >> View Article
Switch To High Protein Diet And Lose Weight Quickly
Total Articles: 233
You might have seen people turning crazy for fad diets to shed the extra pounds. These diets not only prove to be ineffective but they can also cause serious health problems. Instead one must look for healthy and natural ways to lose weight. Losing weight is no rocket science! Yes, you heard that right! It is simple: eat a healthy, high protein diet and exercise regularly.
A diet which is high in proteins is considered to be one of the most effective ways to slim down. These healthy proteins burn the fats and curb your appetite.
These are some of the proven high protein diets to lose weight and give you a healthier living!
1) Lean Meat, Fish, Poultry
Incorporating lean meats like chicken and seafood like salmon and tuna fish into your daily diet will give you an immense boost of healthy protein. These foods boast so many other health benefits as well. For best results you must keep away from breaded or fried fish or chicken.
Eating 1-2 eggs a day adds protein to your diet. If you do not like the taste of eggs, you can whip one or two into a smoothie
Having a glass of milk daily will give your body the boost of proteins as well as calcium. Again if you don’t like drinking milk you can consider making a fruit smoothie or you can eat a bowl full of milk and cereal to get the nutrients that your body needs.
3) Low-fat dairy
Eating one or two portions of cheese, low-fat yogurt or cottage cheese everyday is a delicious yet healthy way to up your protein intake. They are huge source of healthy proteins. Low-fat cottage cheese stands number one on the list of the highest amount of protein per serving.
4) Beans and Lentils
Cooked kidney beans give you the same amount of protein as an ounce of lean chicken or cheese. You can eat half cup cooked kidney beans for lunch or dinner if you wish to add more variety to your diet, keeping your intake of healthy protein high at the same time.
Lentils are high-protein dried pulses which are soaked and cooked prior to eating. They come in variety of colours, shapes and forms with or without skin.
It is a great idea to keep changing your protein foods. For example, you could have salmon that's rich in omega-3 fatty acid, fibrous lentils or beans, almonds and cashews on your oatmeal or walnuts in your salad
To manage your appetite, split your daily calorie intake into four or five smaller meals or snacks instead of 2 large meals.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe