ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Want Super Shiny Floors? Try An Automatic Floor Scrubber In San Diego
Total Articles: 8
Gone are the times when cleaning floors required a sturdy back, cleaning cloth, bucket of soapy water, and a lot of patience. Back then, whenever you’re tasked to scrub the floor, you have to get down on your knees and scrub until you’ve already covered the entire area. Thankfully, two Spaniards, Manuel Corominas and Emilio Bellvis, designed the mop as a way to significantly make the job of cleaning floors easier and more efficient.
Corominas’ invention has already come a long way from being just a long stick with cloth fringes on one end, to its more high-tech descendants today. Considering how modern consumers are usually craving for ways to make their lives convenient and their jobs more efficient, it’s no surprise that handheld floor-cleaning tools now have automated versions. Nowadays, a floor scrubber in San Diego, CA and almost every other city in the world, has risen up to the task.
Built to work both like a lawn mower and an automatic street sweeper, a floor scrubber features a built-in compartment for the cleaning solution, and has rapidly rotating brushes for scrubbing the floor. An automated scrubber does the cleaning job much faster, more efficiently, and less messy than the old hands and arms method.
Different types of floor scrubbers exist. There are floor buffers, used specifically on linoleum and other floor coverings; floor polishers, designed for marble and wood; and other types of scrubbers to tidy up whatever surface you’re walking on. They also came with interchangeable rotary scrubbers, making the machine quite useful and versatile.
Trusted dealers sell both brand new and used floor scrubbers in Los Angeles and all other cities around the world at fair prices. Uses range from commercial to residential purposes, and most of the machines are easy to operate. The units basically do not differ much in functionality, only that they can differ in price (needless to say, the brand new ones can be pricier than the used ones).
Still, it doesn’t matter if the machines are secondhand, provided that they are in excellent condition. So, if you’re looking for a faster way to put an indomitable shine on your floorboards, look for reputable dealers around your area and see what you might find. Learn more about floor scrubbers at wisegeek.com/what-is-a-floor-scrubber.htm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett