ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Want Super Shiny Floors? Try An Automatic Floor Scrubber In San Diego
Total Articles: 8
Gone are the times when cleaning floors required a sturdy back, cleaning cloth, bucket of soapy water, and a lot of patience. Back then, whenever you’re tasked to scrub the floor, you have to get down on your knees and scrub until you’ve already covered the entire area. Thankfully, two Spaniards, Manuel Corominas and Emilio Bellvis, designed the mop as a way to significantly make the job of cleaning floors easier and more efficient.
Corominas’ invention has already come a long way from being just a long stick with cloth fringes on one end, to its more high-tech descendants today. Considering how modern consumers are usually craving for ways to make their lives convenient and their jobs more efficient, it’s no surprise that handheld floor-cleaning tools now have automated versions. Nowadays, a floor scrubber in San Diego, CA and almost every other city in the world, has risen up to the task.
Built to work both like a lawn mower and an automatic street sweeper, a floor scrubber features a built-in compartment for the cleaning solution, and has rapidly rotating brushes for scrubbing the floor. An automated scrubber does the cleaning job much faster, more efficiently, and less messy than the old hands and arms method.
Different types of floor scrubbers exist. There are floor buffers, used specifically on linoleum and other floor coverings; floor polishers, designed for marble and wood; and other types of scrubbers to tidy up whatever surface you’re walking on. They also came with interchangeable rotary scrubbers, making the machine quite useful and versatile.
Trusted dealers sell both brand new and used floor scrubbers in Los Angeles and all other cities around the world at fair prices. Uses range from commercial to residential purposes, and most of the machines are easy to operate. The units basically do not differ much in functionality, only that they can differ in price (needless to say, the brand new ones can be pricier than the used ones).
Still, it doesn’t matter if the machines are secondhand, provided that they are in excellent condition. So, if you’re looking for a faster way to put an indomitable shine on your floorboards, look for reputable dealers around your area and see what you might find. Learn more about floor scrubbers at wisegeek.com/what-is-a-floor-scrubber.htm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov