ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural And Effective Home Remedies For Losing Weight
Total Articles: 233
Mention that little four-letter word called diet to anyone and see the reaction on their face- pure disgust! Everyday we see countless over-the-counter products promising magical and effortless weight loss. Due to the paranoia of being obese, thousands of people fall for such shams. Unfortunately, they don’t know that there’s only one golden remedy to lose weight –eat right and exercise. There are certain home remedies to lose weight which are natural and effective. These are the foods and herbs that you could try.
1) Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar can detox your body. It works by suppressing your appetite because it contains enzymes and organic acids which increase speed at which body burns fat also known as metabolism rate. You can add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it at least three times a day to see visible results.
2) Water and Honey:
Drinking a mixture of half lemon squeezed in a glass of lukewarm water with one tablespoon of honey cleanses the stomach and makes you feel full by keeping cravings at bay. It also creates an alkaline atmosphere in your stomach helping you to lose weight faster.
3) Olive Oil:
Several research studies state that monounsaturated fats may enhance the body's breakdown of stored lipids. It also lowers the cholesterol levels. So instead of using butter and other vegetable oils in preparation of food, you can switch to olive oil.
These seeds come with an outer coating which makes you feel fuller and hence curbs your tendency to eat. They are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which are known to be good for the heart. You can simply crush flaxseeds and add to breads, soups, oats and cereals and because they’re naturally bland, they will not change the taste of your dish.
5) Green Tea:
It has a high antioxidant capacity. It also boosts metabolism and burns the fat which makes it a perfect drink for those who want to lose weight. Drink green tea before going to bed and see the benefits in the long run!
It helps to regulate your blood sugar levels and reduces the bad cholesterol from the body. Simply sprinkle some on your tea, coffee or breakfast cereals for that added flavour!
Many researchers have claimed that ginger is a thermogenic agent that helps burn fat. It has a satiating effect which makes you eat less. Its daily use improves fat metabolism. Ginger can be eaten either by powdering and mixing with rice dishes or in vegetable curries.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat