ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Anticipates Apac To Remain The Leader In Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Over 2013-2018
Total Articles: 124
The global lithium-ion battery industry is expected to reach $24.2 billion by 2018. APAC is expected to be the leading region in terms of lithium-ion battery consumption for automotive industry during 2013-2018. High demand of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, such as USB charger, solar laptop battery charger, and mobile phone charger as well as economic growth in APAC accelerated the demand in this region.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the lithium-ion battery industry and presents its findings in “Global Lithium-ion Battery Industry: Trend and Forecast 2013-2018”. The opportunities existing in the market are based on various application markets, regional factors, etc. Marketing strategies tailored to take advantage of these conditions should result in improved revenue and profitability.
The report highlights that the lithium-ion battery is expensive. The raw materials used in anode and cathode are of high prices. Raw material price decreased in 2012. High unemployment levels in the Euro area and the advanced economies are expected to weigh on the global unemployment in 2013. With the revival of the major economies in 2014, the unemployment situation is likely to improve.
The study gives a brief overview that consumer electronic products are one of the key drivers, which has the highest market share in terms of value. Lithium-ion battery is used in most of the consumer goods such as laptop, tablet, smartphones, mp3 players, video games, calculators, watches, and portable devices. Demand for lithium-ion battery is also increasing due to its low price, high temperature bearing capacity, and low weight.
This report covers an in-depth analysis of lithium-ion battery industry, stating the emerging region of the industry in the forecast period (2013-2018). This report will also help in knowing the upcoming opportunities and threats that are likely to be faced by industry players. It provides regional analysis and gives insights into the growth and opportunities in those regions (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW).
This report will benefit original equipment manufacturers, suppliers of the industry, and the upcoming investors who are willing to enter in this industry.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel offerings include Energy Market Report. Visit Lucintel Product list http://www.lucintel.com/lucintel-product-catalog.html to see a complete list of Lucintel reports. Sign up for our free Email Newsletter http://www.lucintel.com/newsletter.aspx
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.