ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Anticipates Apac To Remain The Leader In Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Over 2013-2018
Total Articles: 84
The global lithium-ion battery industry is expected to reach $24.2 billion by 2018. APAC is expected to be the leading region in terms of lithium-ion battery consumption for automotive industry during 2013-2018. High demand of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, such as USB charger, solar laptop battery charger, and mobile phone charger as well as economic growth in APAC accelerated the demand in this region.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the lithium-ion battery industry and presents its findings in “Global Lithium-ion Battery Industry: Trend and Forecast 2013-2018”. The opportunities existing in the market are based on various application markets, regional factors, etc. Marketing strategies tailored to take advantage of these conditions should result in improved revenue and profitability.
The report highlights that the lithium-ion battery is expensive. The raw materials used in anode and cathode are of high prices. Raw material price decreased in 2012. High unemployment levels in the Euro area and the advanced economies are expected to weigh on the global unemployment in 2013. With the revival of the major economies in 2014, the unemployment situation is likely to improve.
The study gives a brief overview that consumer electronic products are one of the key drivers, which has the highest market share in terms of value. Lithium-ion battery is used in most of the consumer goods such as laptop, tablet, smartphones, mp3 players, video games, calculators, watches, and portable devices. Demand for lithium-ion battery is also increasing due to its low price, high temperature bearing capacity, and low weight.
This report covers an in-depth analysis of lithium-ion battery industry, stating the emerging region of the industry in the forecast period (2013-2018). This report will also help in knowing the upcoming opportunities and threats that are likely to be faced by industry players. It provides regional analysis and gives insights into the growth and opportunities in those regions (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW).
This report will benefit original equipment manufacturers, suppliers of the industry, and the upcoming investors who are willing to enter in this industry.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com. Lucintel offerings include Energy Market Report. Visit Lucintel Product list http://www.lucintel.com/lucintel-product-catalog.html to see a complete list of Lucintel reports. Sign up for our free Email Newsletter http://www.lucintel.com/newsletter.aspx
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help