ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Organic It Innovation
Total Articles: 6
Have you ever wondered ‘what is innovation?’ Innovation can be a nebulous idea that is hard to pin down and can be expressed differently depending on the person. Simply defined, innovation is “the act or process of introducing new ideas, devices or methods,” however, in today’s language, in an age when apps and electronics dominate our daily activities, innovation has taken on a grander meaning.
Forbes, when determining companies for their annual report on the world’s most innovative, measures the value of a company’s existing business, based on expectations of future innovative results, such as new products, services and markets. On a list like this one, the companies are big. What about the smaller companies and the start-up companies?
On the smaller end of the spectrum is where – often out of necessity – true innovation happens. Innovation of this type takes shape organically, to address a need, to fill a gap, to provide a workaround without which progress cannot be made. There are both pros and cons to this type of innovation, as catering to a specific niche or audience may neglect addressing pressing needs in another sector of the population, ignoring the diversity that exists within society.
In addition, in the current start-up culture which values, and looks for, near-immediate turn-around, companies may be too quick to create, without putting in the necessary amount of research and deliberation about which products are truly viable. This devil-may-care type of innovation may lead to overall failure. Finding a balance between the extremes, while still allowing natural advancement is the key to successful innovation.
Innovation has always been paramount in our work at Kinetik IT. We write software for clients based on how they do business, learning how a client interacts with software (usability), catering to their specific needs, and developing new systems to further their efficiency, productivity, and reach. Our end goal is to make the important work our clients do easier, more intuitive. We do this through the development and implementation of:
- custom software and web application development, database design and programming solutions
- creative web site design and SEO online internet marketing solutions
- professional online-web storefront, e-commerce and b2b commerce solutions
- full range of IT and computer network services
At Kinetik IT we spend the time and acquire the resources to stay on the leading edge of information technology software, database, internet and network solutions, so our clients can focus on business and leadership. Kinetik IT can implement software, web applications and database systems that work for the client, the way they do business, while providing the necessary resources to keep clients on top of their game. Our innovative ideas and solutions help simplify operations while increasing productivity and enhancing competitive edge.
Article Source: Kinetik IT blog
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized